𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟪 - 𝐿𝒾𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝑅𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓏𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓈

Start from the beginning

I frown but let it go quickly and walk over to join Charlotte by one of the raised beds that was full of Flobberworms, grimacing slightly at the sight.

"Can't believe that oaf is still allowed to teach after what happened." I hear Draco Malfoy muttering to his friends who were at the raised bed behind us. I roll my eyes, sick of his constant complaining about Hagrid, his arm was fine now and it was barely even a scratch. 

The class continued and Hagrid gave us homework to write one roll of parchment on Flobberworms and how to keep them alive.

By the end of the lesson we were all cold, bored and fed up with Hagrid's lack of new content for our lessons. We made our way back up the grassy hill and back into the castle that was nice and warm and not filled with gross, slimey Flobberworms. 

We walked slowly, not really wanting to go to our charms class. 

"I hope Flitwick doesn't give us any homework." Charlotte mutters as we climb the stone steps to the third floor. 

I hum in agreement, thinking of the other homework assignments I have to work on. 

"Do you want to work on the homework that Hagrid gave us after lunch?" Charlotte asked as we stopped for a second as the staircase moved beneath our feet. 

"I can't sorry, I have to work on my Muggle Studies assignment in the library." 

"Oh," She says frowning "Milo said you decided to work with Lorenzo." She sounded skeptical.

"Yeah, why?" I ask, confused by her tone. 

"Nothing it's just, are you sure it's safe to be alone with him? You know who his friends are." 

"I know you are just looking out for me but Enzo is nice and I don't think he would hurt me." I reassure her.

"Ok, just be careful." 

I smile at her and take her hand, dragging her along the corridor and towards the Charms classroom. 

I understand why she would be worried about me hanging around with Enzo because he's friends with Draco and Mattheo but Enzo has given me no reason to think he is anything like them. Neither Charlotte or I had spent much time with their group so how would we know what really happens with them and what they are really like, all we have to go on are rumors and whispered stories. 

We enter the Charms classroom, looking to the front to see that Professor Flitwick was already standing in front of his desk ready to get the lesson started. 

"Welcome class, please take your seats." he says, motioning for us to sit down quickly. 

"Today we will be going over the general counter spell 'Finite' or 'Finite Incantatem'. The first half of this lesson you will be leaning the correct pronunciation and the wand movement, as well as what it can be used for. And the second half we will be practicing casting the spell correctly in pairs." 

We all get our parchment and ink out to take some notes on how the charm is supposed to be used and what it can be used on. 

The first half of the class passes slowly as Professor Flitwick drones on about what you can and can't use the charm on and lecturing us about having to remember this for our OWLS which aren't until next year. The second half was a lot more enjoyable as we got to use the charm we had been learning about, which was always fun. 

By the time the class ended I was so starving and thankful that we had lunch next. Charlotte and I made our way quickly back down the stairs and into the Great Hall. 

"I have never been so happy to see a sandwich in my entire life." Charlotte said as she sat down next to Ivy at the Ravenclaw table. 

Ivy looked over at Charlotte, wrinkling her nose in disgust as Charlotte tucked into the second half of her sandwich after scoffing down the first half in less than a minute.