Ch 1

October 26, 1985

10:45 a.m.

(Marty and Annie go out to the garage and open it. They see a truck there. Marty goes over to it and pumps his fists.)

Marty: This couldn't be more perfect.

Annie: I agree. Your parents are being cool about us working for Doc, they actually care about you now and everyone is successful... You can't ask for more.

Marty: (He smiles. He goes over to her.) There is just one thing I can ask for, Annie.

Annie: (She gives him a curious stare.) And what's that?

Marty: You let me kiss you.

(Marty strokes her hair, caresses her cheek, and kisses her passionately. Just then, three sonic booms capture their attention. They break out of their kiss and see the De Lorean. They both go over and Doc gets out.)

Doc: Marty, Annie! (He runs over to them and grabs them both.) You got to come back with me!

Marty: (He passes his hand over Doc's visor.) Where?

Doc: (He flips up his visor.) Back to the future!

(Doc goes over to the garbage and takes a few things.)

Annie: Wait a minute. What are you doing now?

Doc: I need fuel! (He flips up the compartment that says, Mr. Fusion. He puts the garbage into it.) Quick, you two. Get in the car.

Marty: Wait a minute, Doc. We just got back.

Annie: Yeah and we were just about to take Marty's new truck out for a spin.

Doc: Well, I'm sorry you two but that's just going to have to wait.

Marty: Why, what happens to us in the future?

Annie: Yeah, do we become assholes or something?

Doc: Oh, no. You and Marty both turn out fine but it's your kids! Something has to be done about your kids!

(Marty and Annie exchange surprised looks and they climb into the De Lorean. Doc backs up onto the road.)

Marty: Hey, Doc. You better back up.

Annie: Yeah, we don't have enough room to get up to 88 MPH.

Doc: Roads? Where we're going we don't need... (he flips down his visor) roads.

Biff: (He comes out of the house.) Marty! Annie! You should see these new matchbooks I had printed out! (The De Lorean takes off. He is surprised.) A flying De Lorean? (The De Lorean zaps into time, leaving a pair of flying fire trails behind.) What the hell is going on here?

...

Wishmaker1028: Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!