Chapter 2 "A tiny lie leads to massive consequences."

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
'—————————————' telepathy 📞

Word count (3541)
-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
SNT woke up in a small, damp, room that wasKing Dedede and Escargoon were having troubles getting monsters these days. They do have the monster serum but it seems that it always backfires on them. Escargoon can make robots but that takes a lot of time to do and a lot of money that the two of them don't have at their disposal. Without the endless supply of monsters they use to get from the N.M.E company before it was destroyed. They had to adventure further out of their own kingdom to find the monsters they desperately needed. In the end it was a hopeless endeavour, they either don't find anything or the monsters are too weak and easy to defeat. They're now struggling to get powerful ones that could pose any threat to the unstoppable Kirby, so they are getting bored and agitated.

They walked out of the new and proved castle that waddle dees made, it took awhile, but in the end it was greatly better than the old one. Especially with the much grander throne that littered with cheap gems that King Dedede brought from an not at all shady salesman. The castle was beautiful, although needed some more work to it work, it was still a bit barren. Maybe King Dedede could get a deal with that not shady salesman again, she does give him very low prices, after all.

The king penguin and the second command snail didn't speak to each other for awhile now, the silence was comforting after another long day. Escargoon wanted to break the silence that they having with each other, due to a new idea that came in his head. He about to said before getting interrupted, by familiar yellow face girl that appeared out of nowhere, looking shaken and covered in grime. It was strange to see Tiff, Kirby's friend that was too smart for her own good, acting like this. Her eyes were also odd, lacking their usual green and now were a pitched black. Escargoon knew that something's not right with her, right on the bat. Her red pupils stared into his very soul which freaked him out. King Dedede on the other hand didn't notice her obvious changes and was annoyed/confused as to why she was here.

"What are ya' doing here girlie?" King Dedede Questioned with one non-existing eye brow raised. He put one of his hands on to his (maybe) hip, though no one knew where his hip starts and where the waist begins. Waiting expectantly for her to talk, he didn't like her but if there was a chance that the girlie was attacked by an monster(s) of any kind, he will let her speak. Tiff took a few quick breaths, holding her chest to calm herself down, before talking.

"A gigantic monster appeared out of thin air, it was the largest monster I ever saw in my life. It was terrifying it had l-l-like it h-had thousands of eyes and millions of legs!" Tiff shouted, almost screaming as she started to tear up. After that, Tiff or I should say 02 walked passed the now interested King Dedede. He didn't seem that worried for Tiff's well being, only caring about the monster bit. "I don't think Kirby stands a chance against that horrifying monstrosity!" 02 shouted making their voice sound like their scared and concerned for Kirby. 02 losing their whites in their eyes again as they saw King Dedede's eyes filled with glee. The king in pure joy of a worthy monster that can be used against his rival Kirby. 02 was now getting agitated, they were now protective for their pink enemy, they need to control themself.

"Sire, are you sure we should trust her? You know full well that she foiled our plans multiple times and now your trusting her? Are you okay?" Questioned the unnerved Escargoon, who looked at King Dedede in disbelief. Escargoon doesn't trust "Tiff" or whatever that thing was, it most likely a monster that could shape shift, he guessed. King Dedede was deep in thought, coming up with a very detailed complex plan, but when Escargoon talked. It got the king off track and making him lose line of thought, angering him.

"Hay, don't interrupt my thinking!" King Dedede yells loudly at being annoyed by Escargoon. He grabbed his big hammer that appeared out of fin air and whacked Escargoon multiple times on the head with amazing speed. Escargoon tried to run away but King Dedede always was able to each his easily, like those nightmares that you get chased in. Also managing to hit Escargoon perfectly on top of his head, causing head bump to appear, and falling to the ground in a dramatic fashion.