Sin of lust

Y/N pov:

Sona:"He is the sin of lust?!" She's shocked by the information she juste received, issei, the pervert, is the sin of lust, it's fitting if you ask me.

Squalo:"..."Squalo was surprisingly silent, I thought he would be rejoiced at the idea of an new strong opponent showing up.

Well, I don't intent to make him our opponent, he should join me, we're the same, we are the sins of the whole universe given form.

Y/N:"More Than that, he is becoming a dragon, look" I say pointing at the screen, issei had half of his body transformed into one of a dragon, I assume he didn't transform into a full-blooded dragon.

Tsubaki:"It's impressive, so he has the power of an dragon inside his body, the boosted gear, and the power of the sin of lust within him, he must be incredibly strong, and he's an devil too" she analyzed issei, she spoke truth, issei must be very strong, at least, he must have an huge potential.

But,

Y/N:"that's if he can control all of it"

Sona:"What do you mean?" She just composed herself from the shock earlier.

Y/N:"Well Tsubaki said it, he's becoming a dragon, has a sacred gear and the power of an sin too, in theory anyone would be happy to have such power,but it's too much in such a short amount of time, issei became a devil not even a month ago, he awoke his boosted gear just after becoming a devil, he didn't even got the time to adapt as a devil or to master his boosted gear and now he received the power of the sin of lust while he's in the process of becoming a dragon, it's just too much for an former regular human to handle"

"And I'm guessing I am right, looking by the state he is right now, his transformation is incomplete" I said looking at what was happening in the rating game.

~~~~~~~~~
3rd pov:

Riser:"W-What?" He says in pure disbelief, the great prideful riser was shaking in fear.

The man, no, the monster in front of him was just a walking red flag, Riser couldn't even breath correctly, the overwhelming presence in front of him was just too much.

Yubelluna:"Riser-sama! Please stand back!" His servant asked him to, but he didn't move, how could he?

One could say that his fight or flight instincts were in conflict, so he froze instead of doing any of the two options.

He was in front of a creature he learned to fear,the ultimate life form, the pinnacle of strength, he was in front of a dragon

And one that wouldn't wait for him to wake up to reality.

Issei:"Raaah!" He let out a loud scream as he punched Riser.