Answers

Y/N pov :

....

???:"you're very quiet all of an sudden" he says looking at me.

I didn't know how to react, really.

There was this girl that loved me but I simply pushed her to commit suicide.

It could be an illusion that that thing is showing me but I know that's it's not.

Those feelings are real, those images are real, her death is very real too.

It happened a long time ago, so why it's hurting me so bad now?

???:"do you understand now?, it could happen to her too" he says pointing at the frozen sona hugging my arm.

???:"she loves you, and it could be the last mistake she makes, I really don't care about what happens to her, I only care about what's happening to you and I know that if she dies, it could have an impact on you"

Y/N:"Why do you care?"

???:" do I really have to repeat myself ?, I AM you, if you are sad, I will feel it, if you are angry, I will feel it, if you are happy, I will feel it, I prefer having you happy, for now"

Y/N:"and what do I call you?" I finally asked, it's better to at least know the name of the guy or the thing that is living inside my head.

???:"Oh? You don't even know I am?" He says faking an pained expression.

Black:" you can call me Black, it's a pleasure to meet you" he finally gave me his name and when I was about to speak...

*crack*

"Unfortunately, I can't talk to you like this forever"he says looking behind me where the sound came from, so I followed his gaze and noticed that the air was...breaking?

"As you can see I can't stop time for too long, so see you later best buddy"he says waving his hand.

Then, he simply disappeared.

"Hey, did you listen to what I said?" A feminine voice said bringing me back to the reality.

Y/N:"huh?"

Sona:"are you okay?"

Y/N:" yes, I am, I think I am just a bit tired" I say then she brings up her hand and puts it in my forehead.

Sona:" it's strange, you're becoming warmer by the second, is it because of your power?"she ask curious.

Y/N:"...yes" I don't want to admit that I, Y/N, the sin of wrath, am in fact blushing.

Maybe he's right, maybe I do like her, maybe.

"As much as I want to be here with you for an longer time, I have to go" I say lying, I don't have any plans, I just want an moment to think about what happened since yesterday.

Sona pouted but believing that I was in fact tired quickly agreed to let me go, she has things to do as well.

Sona:"don't forget what I said, I will supervise you from now on" she says.

Y/N:" of course, how could I?" Really, how could I forget about what happened today?

"See you soon" I said and she waved me goodbye, I closed the door behind me and saw that Yuuma and Squalo were waiting for me.

Squalo:"Did you fuck or what? It took to damn long!" He shouts at me, I just punch him effectively making him shut up.

Yuuma:"serves you right" she mocks Squalo.