The same woman was willing to marry a man who is way out of her league....why?. I had answer to this question earlier only, in the form of a pre-nup, but the man was so dumb and so into his feelings that he ignored all the visible truths and married the woman going against the family.

Had to admit earlier days of marriage were bliss, later started her game emotionally blackmailing to re-enter the family, faking domestic violence, with drawing the police complaint of the fake dv, IVF without husband's knowledge, fake pregnancy, emotional abuse on her sister with the fake pregnancy, torturing/blackmailing her sister's husband to bend into her demands and the end achieving her limelight by instigating the family against her sister ousting her from the house.

Aarohi sat in shock. What wondering how I knew ur misdoings?....questioned Neil. I was fool earlier Aarohi, thanks to my accident I grew smart.

Ne...Neil....I never wanted to throw Akshara out of the house. I didn't know the truth, I thought that she was responsible for ur condition.....u were hurt Neil.

I was hurt when u used my feelings for ur gain, I was hurt when u faked ur pregnancy....why are u still in this house?....questioned Neil.

Aarohi maintained her silence as she had no words to counter Neil.

I don't blame u Aarohi, I blame myself for falling into ur manipulation, falling into ur schemes, and coming to ur question.....when u didn't have guts to come forward and face the negative consequences then u don't have right to enjoy the credits. I hope u got ur answer....said Neil with a straight face.

............

The Birla house is in complete silence, everyone are lost in their thoughts that was when the mobiles of Parth, Neil and Abhimanyu rang.

Parth, Neil and Abhimanyu gathered all the Birla's in the living room.....the kids have called they want us to come to Sharma house asap.....said Parth.

Why? questioned Anand. Don't know Papa.....said Parth. Keeping aside all the questions, Birla members rushed to the Sharma house with lots of thoughts running in their minds.

On entering the house they noticed that the Sharma's are also standing at the entrance of their house. Akshara and Abhimanyu had a brief eye contact, both avoided their eyes one in anger and other in guilt.  

Is everything ok? Are the kids fine?....questioned Mahima. The kids are fine and everything is ok. They want us to come to the terrace on their call....said Sumitra.

That was when Ruhi looked down from the terrace and spoke.....Poppy...papa come to the terrace.

One by one all moved to the terrace, however it is engulphed in darkness and on sound of a clap the lights switched on......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOCMAN/POPPY/CHACHU/UNCLE.....whished the kids and moved aside so that the decoration will be visible.