35-One-Sided Date.🍁

Start from the beginning

Ignore the mic..... 😁👀

"Hey gukk! umm he didn't came yet."
Tae asked while looking everywhere and jk admiring him breathed heavily

"He will come at evening." Jk said and looked away when he turn his gaze to him squinted eyes.

"But, you said he wil.... Jk cut him off

"Let's get inside the auditorium, it's time of the music performance." Jk said and hold his hand while dragging him inside.

Tae taken back and let him drag dum- founded and look at their joined hand with a blush face.

Taegukk came inside the auditorium. Jk made him seated in his seat and he take beside seat.

Tae patted his warm red cheeks and breathed nervously looking at their hands jk still holding his hand.

He is feeling butterflies in his stomach and his heart rapidly beating fast on top of that he can't abled to stop his blushing smile.

Jk follow his gaze, smiling at him and their intertwined hands. Tae totally forget about jk's 'Lover.'

Soon difference type of music start playing by difference artist taegukk enjoying music and in each company

Tae enjoying most that's way jk decide to take his angel here so he can enjoy.

He didn't go anywhere even namjin insist him but he always reject them politely.

He don't want they spent their money on him more and nor he have this much money to roam around, hang out with his friends either.

Music....

.....

"Did you like the music." Jk asked after coming outside of the auditorium he nodded his head while biting his lips.

"It's must be expensive." Tae thought tears forming in his eyes he blink away avoiding his gaze. Jk smile knowing well what he is thinking right now.

"Taehyung! I'm hungry let's eat dinner somewhere." Jk said he wide his eyes while shooking his head and fiddling with his finger.

"Please call your boyfriend first. I will ask his permission then you both can have your dinner together." Tae said smiling jk sigh while looking at him.

"And what about you? Don't have you appetite." Jk asked crossing his both hands on his chest.

"I will go and will have my dinner at my home." Tae said smiling softly jk shook his head.

No, you are coming with me. I invite you here. How can I let you go without having dinner with me." Jk said a little bit sternly tae look down pouting.