I continue devouring my sandwich before tossing him another from my pocket. He barely catches it and then glares at me, "You could've warned."

"I didn't want to," I shrug finishing the last bite.

Jimin eyes me and then asks, "Are you going somewhere?"

I nod dusting my hand with my handkerchief, "You'll be staying at the Hospital wing?"

He nods, "Yup, at her room. The doctor allowed me to stay."

"Okay, then I'll see you in the morning?" I tried to bid adieu as my head kept thinking about Jisoo.

Jimin laughs, "So desperate to meet her?" and I roll my eyes, "All the best."

"For what?" I question.

"You know for what," he smirks and turns leaving me alone.

I sigh turning to leave.

He's right.

I can't fuck up my last chance.

All the freaking best to me.

I did text Jisoo a few times before going to her dorm but they never reached her

I did text Jisoo a few times before going to her dorm but they never reached her. Maybe she's sleeping... but I need to tell her the whole thing tonight.

I slowly but deliberately opened her lowly raised window before climbing in slowly. For Salazar's sake, she makes me do stuff that I'm not supposed to but hell I'm ready to do it. Just for her.

I land gently not making a noise but before I can notice anything, the lights are on and a wand is pointed in my direction from afar.

At first, I thought, it would be Jisoo but it was her roommate, Rubi, "who are you? Just come out!" she yells. Fuck she would wake up Jisoo.

I sigh forgetting I had my invisibility cloak on before removing it. Rubi gasped immediately as I appeared, "Taehyung- what are you doing here?- it's impossible for another house member to be in this dorm!"

"I came to meet Jisoo, she'll tell you once she's awake-" I urge myself to roll my eyes before looking at Jisoo's side of the bed, which was empty. More like packed.

I scrunch my eyes and look back at Rubi, she stands closer to me now. "Is Jisoo in the bathroom?" I asked but no answer came.

My heartbeat quickens as I walk past her to the bathroom, opening it, "Jisoo..." but there was no one. I glance back at the dorm, moving to Jisoo's bed and then to her study table which was clear like a new furniture. Wtf.

My blood cools.

I glanced back at Rubi, standing right in front of her. "Rubi... where is Jisoo?"

Her breath hitched as she glanced up meeting my eyes. She was crying. She didn't reply,  so I asked again. "Rubi, I'm asking again... Where. Is. Jisoo?"

She whimpers when I hold her shoulders, "Rubi, please tell me where is Jisoo-" I can't believe I was begging as my voice broke.

She shakes her head saying, "Taehyung, I really don't know... she just came to the dorm and then started packing-" she tears up, "I tried to ask her but she kept saying she's doing this for us. And before I could do anything, she packed her things and-and left..."

And my body stopped functioning.

I glanced at the ground before glancing at Rubi again, "did she say something? Did she-"

Jisoo had left.

The words kept repeating. Fuck I can't have a panic attack now.

"Taehyung... are you alright?" Rubi held my shoulder as I lost my balance. "Shit, do you need some water?" she goes to take water.

She gives me the glass as I take a sip before turning to her again, "Please... tell me if she said something-"

"She did say you'd come here but I not too soon... but you'll be here once you get to know about..." she stops realizing something, "She-She did have an envelope in her hand tho... she entered the dorm with that.."

My eyes shot up, "do you know what was in that?"

Rubi sighed and shook her head, "No, but that definitely may be the reason she left."

An envelope...

"When did she come to the dorm?" I ask suddenly.

"Around 4:30 something," Rubi replies and I connect the dots.

I was with her till 4 p.m. when Rosé was found... the last time I saw her was at the great hall. And before leaving the great hall, she was with Hagrid.

Hagrid.

He definitely has to do something with her.

I have to meet him immediately.

I quickly rise up on my feet, taking my invisibility cloak as Rubi stares at me, "Where are you going?"

"To find Jisoo.."

"But how?" she questions and I climb out of the window.

"That I'll see but for now, I have someone to meet." I vanished before she could ask further questions.

*•*•*•*•*

Spoiler- what's your plan Jisoo?