He saw me going upstairs, "She didn't even said good morning", he pouts. "Why is she so cold I didn't even did anything to her, am I not cute", he thought.

"By the way she was very light weight under my arms hehe", he thought

I was checking my wardrobe what to wear. I finally found a good suit.

Yup this is perfect

Yup this is perfect. I wore it and took my laptop bag and came downstairs. I was already late plus I don't like being late as CEO.

I ran towards the door. Until he called me! Ugh what does he want now?!

"Where are you going", he asked. "Why do you even care", I blurted. "Yah say naaaaa," He whins. "Office!" I shouted. "Ohh", he came near and hugged me. Bro wt#.

"Take care love", he said while hugging. Bruh I don't need his ̶d̶a̶m̶n hugs. I pushed him and went office with my car.

He got sad but didn't mind it and went to kitchen. "What should I eat? I will just make ramen I don't know anything else to cook also", he pouts.

He made ramen and was seeing doraemon. "I wonder why is she so cold, anything happened in her past? I don't know anything. I should spend more time with her to know about her, but she barely talks and as she talks she just shouts at me," He thought sadly.

Meanwhile I was in my office cabin doing a whole lotta work. Until I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in", I said without looking. "Thank you ma'am, I am sorry to interrupt but Mrs. Jeon has sent you something", said Felix. "Hm keep it", I said. Felix kept the thing and went back to his cabin.

"What did now mom send", I wondered. I opened the box and saw a photo frame. "A photo frame? Who's is this", and as I saw it, I saw Kim Taehyung's picture. "What the ̶h̶e̶l̶l!" And I also saw a note.

𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘔𝘰𝘮,

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘦, 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢! 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮! 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶!

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯!
𝘚𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘢𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳.

𝘛𝘰 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘚𝘶𝘻𝘪~

"Aish mom has gone crazy, why would I love that kid!? He is not even that matured. Plus I hate this marriage thing only! Ugh!", I saw the photo frame and kept it harshly on the table. "Now I have to see this sin everyday! Ugh!", I got frustrated and continued my work.

It was almost 5 o'clock, he was in his room getting bored. He didn't ate lunch as he was not hungry. "When will she come, I want to watch a movie with her," He pouts. "So boring, I thought if I get a wife I will talk all of my talks with her, but she always shouts," He thought. He cries a bit.

Yup he is very sensitive

Yup he is very sensitive. Plus when there is a wife like this of course he will cry.

"No no I shouldn't cry, I will make her fall for this cutie bear for sure," he said wiping his tears and made a cute pout. "Oh yes lemme message her," He took out his phone and dm her. "Done hehe," then he quickly went down stairs and went to kitchen.

"Lemme drink strawberry milkshake my favourite," He excitedly took it out and started drinking it.

Meanwhile I got a text which I saw was from him. Bruh why does he keep on disturbing me, I didn't even saw the message and kept it unread. I didn't wanted to also. I continued with my work.

"Why didn't she replied me yet, she didn't even saw the message, I guess she is busy," he said. "I am boreddd," he whins and waits for me to come back home.

★★★