She goes to the standing mirror in her room when she hears the bathroom door open. She sees Elijah walks out with the towel on his hips and water dripping down his chest.

Serenity stares as he walks to her closet and grabs the suit he put in there last night. He looks back at her to see her staring. "Take a picture it'll last longer." He says turning back to his clothes.

Serenity rolls her eyes. "You can't use my line on me."

He chuckles and walk back to the bathroom and gets dressed. When he walks back out his hair is all over the place. 

"Can I do your hair?" Serenity asks with hopeful eyes. He nods and she smiles and grabs her hair stuff. She points the the vanity and he sits down and spread his legs for her to stand in between. 

"Ok this is going to bring out your curls." She puts the products in her hands and does part by part finger coiling his hair. After she's done she scrunches the ends and runs her hand through his hair. 

She goes to the bathroom and washes her hands. She sees Elijah looking at his hair. "Do you like it?"

"I've never had it this curly since my long hair. I like it" He says. He stands. "Are you ready?"

She nods. 

As soon as they walk in Carol greets the two and starts a conversation

As soon as they walk in Carol greets the two and starts a conversation. Serenity was bored out her mind. Elijah had his arm wrapped around her waist as hers was around his.

She played with his belt loop as he talked to Carol. She focuses back when she sees Carol greeting Damon. 

"Hi. Elijah, I want you to meet Damon Salvatore. His family is one of Mystic Falls founding families."

Damon looks to Elijah. "Such a pleasure to meet you."

"No pleasure is mine." Elijah says as he takes his hand from Serenity waist to shake Damon hand. He place his hand back. 

Damon looks to Serenity and gives her a small smile and she gives him on back. The three secretly walk into a room as John and Alaric watch them.

"What can I do for you Damon?" Elijah asks.

"I was hoping we could have a word."

"Where's the gilbert girl?"

"With Stefan. Werewolf problem." Damon answers.

"Why are we having this conversation?" Elijah asks.

"I have to fake and keep Elena alive. I've come up with a plan to be team against Elijah."

Elijah looks at him to keep going. Serenity sits up not knowing about any of this.

"Since Serenity is my best friend I need to make sure she is okay. So John gilbert is coming up with something to "put you down. I'm going to suggest a dinner party, fake dagger you and ask if you can ask your martin witch to make a fake you in my basement."