The end

I abruptly wake up from a nightmare of a fire surrounding me. After a little time of calming down I look around to see a white room and realize I was in a hospital, I had a few burns scattered around my body along with all the other random injuries from my time at the daycare.

Wait... the daycare! The fire, I need to get sun and moon!
As soon as I thought that a doctor came in to the room.

"Hello miss y/n, you're finally awake. We found you in the fire at Freddy fazbears pizza plex. We are happy to say you recovered pretty quick and you can go home, but we recommend you take it easy for a while."
"Thank you doctor"
I slowly got up from the hospital bed and headed out of the building after putting on normal clothes. I got nearly half way to my house, untill it hit me that I had to get sun and moon.
The doctors voice played in my head again.

We recommend you take it easy for a while.

Sorry doc- I slowly headed to the remains of the plex and managed to get in. I found a flashlight being held by an old security bot. I walked by what I soon realized was glamrock gifts. And then saw the doors leading to the daycare. It was barricaded though, but something was holding it open as soon as I stepped closer it slammed shut and the thing it holding open fell out. Now I'd either have to somehow break through or find a new way in. I got an Idea but it was really out of pocket- I could go to a near by shop and buy a bat or maybe something else to get in. Why not. I have not other idea on how to get in- slowly but surely I got back down to the entrance and got out, heading to a near by shop.

"Hello there, what can I do for ya?"
"Hello, I was wondering if I could get a bat, a crow bar and a flashlight?"
"Absolutely, I'll be right back!"
The man behind the desk disappeared for a while before returning with the items I had requested.

"That will be $43"
(I Google how much a bat costs and is said fucking $500 for a nice wood bat- y/n is lucky)
"Damn, thanks that's pretty cheep-"
I paid and ran back over to the plex hoping I could get in and save my beloved sun and moon.

After 30 to 60 minutes I managed to finally get the door to creek open just enough to get my hands through. I could pry the door open even more from there, and I did just that.
Quite a few more minutes of struggling and pain literally everywhere, the door was open a little wider that my body so I could slide right through. Obviously I brought flashlight witch was in my right hand and the bat plus crowbar in the other. considering the first time I ever met moon wasn't good. He might be overwhelmed or angry. Either one would most likely end badly if he didn't know it was me. But did I care? No- I'm trying to save my boyf- I mean, friends. Once I got through that door with weapons in hand I made my way to the slide.

"Welp, it's not there anymore-" I thought out loud.
I headed to the stairs witch lead to the front doors of the daycare. Unfortunately the stairs were quite blocked my random fallen objects or things that have been moved some how. But that didn't stop me, I had my fair practice parkoring on random shit when I was little. It was actually pretty easy to get down from the stairs. I tryed to open the front doors and found that they were either blocked or locked from the inside, even if it had been burnt.

"Theres glass, I could break it? No wait it's probably already broken somewhere."
I walked around the glass cage for children and eventually found a backend spot in the glass. Luckily the hole was big enough for me to crouch and get through.

Finally I was there, I'm the daycare with my old but also not old partners. I could get them out of here and live happily ever after. But I mean, who am I kidding. I'll need to clean and fix them, and find a new job- maybe after that I can live happily ever after. Only one way to find out. I walked a little further and realized I was in the barrier play set with the castle towers. I ran quietly, trying not to statle the possibly awake animatronics. As I did this I heard a familiar chuckle from the distance. I stopped in my tracks and looked into the dark.