Fire....

Hey gadies and lentlemen, just a quick sorry, this chapter will be incredibly short- but it will have drama or- um- ig angst??
Anyway, ignoring the fact that idk,

Enjoy-?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Beep! Beep! Beep!

I turn off my alarm and get up out of bed. I got dressed as usual and got ready for work including eating breakfast, as I got my breakfast though I got side tracked by the news my parents had playing in the background.

"Breaking news! The famous freddy fazbears mega pizza plex has just went up in flames. The suspect of arson,
Small, around 12 year old boy, brown hair, blue shirt, and tan shorts with red shoes."

I immediately dropped my toast and ran out the door and bolted it to the plex.
I have to get sun and moon!

I ran past all the fire fighters and police straight into the building, it didn't have to many flames yet so I would have to get them out quickly. I ran up the collapsing stares and managed to get the door open to get to the daycare. The plastic of the slide was to hot so I had to go through the doors into the daycare. The flames slowly got bigger and bigger while the smoke grew.
The doors didn't budge. I could hear sun panicking, I kept trying to get the doors open but it didn't do anything. My coughing got worse every second the smoke was getting to thick.

I pass out.

------------------------------------------------------------
Again, sorry about how short it is😭 I needed it for the ending, wait- spoiler!!😱 anyway- sorry again-

Have a good day/night

276 words