Second day :)

Beep! Beep! Beep!
I wake up and get dressed. I walk out of my room and walk up to my mother. I sneak up and hug her.

"Ah! You spooked me!"
"Sorry ma! Is breakfast done yet?"
"In a little, why don't you get ready for work?"
I sigh and walk back to my room. I pick out some clothes for the day and take a shower.

Once out of the shower I get dressed and head to the kitchen. My mother was putting a plate of bacon, eggs, sausage, ect, on the table. Like the rest of my family, i sat at the table and ate. I walked out after hugging my mother and father and got in my car to drive to the pizza plex.

Time skip✨️

I park my car and walk in. I head to the daycare and slide down the slide like last time. Sun runs up to me and picks me up.

"Ah!! Sun!!"

"Oh sorry-" he carrying me out of the ball pit and sits me at the front desk.

"Thanks- we gotta get ready though-"

"Oh right! Hold on!" He runs to the supply closet. He runs back and sets all the supply on one of the desks. I grab the stuff and set up: crafting tables, drawing tables, and other stuff the kids would like. Sun sorted and neatened the nap time corner plus the calm corner. After that he cleaned up random messes around the daycare.

"I'm gonna let the kids in now!" I warned sun just in case.

"Ok!!"I walked to the doors and opened them. All the kids run in and attack either me or sun, mainly sun- I hugged all the kids back and they all ran to sun and so did I. All the kids look at each other then huddle together and start to whisper.

"What do you think they're planning?" I whispered to sun.

"I don't know, but I hope it's not bad-"
He whispered back.

"I think we'll be fine!"
I was wrong, cuz as soon as I said that all the kids piled onto sun and me.

The kids dragged me and sun away from each other. They all piled onto me and shoved me into a prince costume.

Time skip👹

I try to escape the children but fail in doing so- a few kids run over from across the daycare.

"He's ready!" The little group discuss evilly.
They drag me over to the other side and show me sun.

"Pfft-"
I try not to laugh, sun was in a puffy pink princess dress. The kids drew makeup on him using craft supplies like: glitter glue, googly eyes, glitter, and more.

"Don't laugh!!"
"I'm sorry sun! You look amazing!" I say trying my hardest to not burst out laughing.

"You guys have to do the storyyy!!" One of the kids yells. Sun sighs and looks at me.

"Welp- why not my princess?" I say kinda giggleing.

"Ok- my prince!" He says bows, all the kids giggle at him. One of the kids pulls out a book and reads it and tells us what to do.

Time skip🤩🤩

When the kid got to the end of the book he told all of the kids to come over and look. All of them started laughing evilly.

"The prince kissed the princess and lived happily ever after!" The kid said smiling.

Sun looked at me and I looked at him.

"We gotta do it for the kids-" if he was human I bet he would be flustered like hell right now.

"... ok-"
I give him I quick peck on the "lips" and look at the kids as they cheer.

I look at the time hoping that my shift was almost over, it's was close at least-
We all play around in the costumes more of the kids dress up with us and we have fun.

All the kids get picked up. Once they're all gone i ran up to sun.

"We gotta clean you up- you're covered in glue and glitter-"
"Ok-" I grab his hand and sit him and the desk. I grab a rag and soap. I scrub and clean off all the glue.

(Sun pov real quick cuz why not-)
Their so close... wait!! They're just helping you sun!! Be respectful!!
I stare into y/ns eyes and just wait for them to finish.

(Back to y/n pov-)
I step back.
"All clean! Now i gotta go home, see ya tomorrow sun!!"
I turn around and head out of the plex.
I drive home and go to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------
Yippie!! Another part done!
I hope u enjoyed-
782 words!