The kid

Wussup goopin and gunckers!!! It's another chapter here >:D this one's gonna be short sadly :( but it will ass some snazzy lore👍

Enjoy!!
------------------------------------------------------------
I wake up from my dream and Check my phone.

Hey, sorry y/n but I gotta give you night shift today. We all thought you should rest for the day since we found out about your condition. But we still need you to have a shift.

Sorry,
Vanessa.

There was a text from vanessa formed like a fuckin business letter-
But the good thing was I would be able to get some more sleep. And I'd be able to chill in sun and moons room for the whole shift.
Then again, I don't think moon would let me work since I'm in so much pain. It's honestly confusing why I'm not in a hospital-
But enough of that, after setting an alarm I put my phone back down on my side table and fell asleep.

Time skip to night shift

I hear my alarm go off and roll out of bed. I didn't care about dressing appropriately for the shift so I just when in some pj's. I also didn't feel like getting in my car, starting it, going to the plex, and stopping it, so I decided to walk. It wasn't the best idea considering my condition, but I didn't care at this point.

Once I got to the plexes front doors I went inside and sleepily forced myself to get to sun and moons room. When moon saw me he ran up to me and gave me a careful hug. Probably because I wasn't here today. But he didn't ask why I was gone, instead he sat me down and told me he'd tell a quick story about something that happened just before i got there.

I sat down on a bean bag as he starts to rant on about this little boy who had snuck into the plex and he broke suns rule and that he glitched out and almost killed him.

Moons pov rq:

"this little boy snuck into the plex and then got into the daycare! Sun did his little speech saying what they could do and he said keep the lights on right? And what dose this kid do? Turns off the lights! I started glitching out and almost killed the guy! Obviously once the lights were back on sun banned him- but still!"

Back to y/n pov:

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that- but could I have some sleep on this shift?"
"Wow you don't care."
"I do, I'm just in pain"
"Fine, I'll wake you up at 6"
"Thanks love."
I go to sleep satisfied with the look on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for that short chapter- the next chapter will also be really short, so my apologies in advance

Have a good day/night!!:]

480 words