Getting it over with

What's gamin goopin and gunckers:D another chapter :] just before I begin this imma say it's gonna be short cuz im not writing the day at the daycare cuz im lazy and have no motivation-

Enjoy-✨️✨️✨️
------------------------------------------------------------
(Quick morning pov cuz I had ideas for it since y/n stayed in sun and moons room)
I abruptly sat up, awakening from my sleep. Panting and sweating. Moon powered on since it was dark in the room.

"Are you ok star light?"
"Yea... im fine.."
I truthfully was not ok. I had a nightmare of dieing due to vanny, but I woke up before she put a knife through my scull. (idk if you can do that so ignore logic-)

"I can tell you're lieing, im an animatronic remember?"
"Just forget it im fine-"
I lay back down and groan because my injurys REALLY hurt-

"You still gotta get up and get ready"
"UGHHHHHH"

✨️after the shift cuz [already explained]✨️

I say good bye to sun and moon after getting all my stuff and cleaning up.
I head out of the daycare and see Vanessa patrolling near the front doors.

"Oh hey vannessa!"
"Hey y/n, need something?"
"Yea actually- so uhhh- I need you to make a body for this guy"
I show her a picture I took of eclipse from the arcade.

"Wha-"
"Don't ask."
"Alright fine, I'll do it real quick get it over with. Follow me"
She leads me to parts and services and works on the body. From time to time she asks me to pass her something or to get a part she needs.

A few hours later

She steps out of the cylinder and finishes the process with the computer. She gets a notification on her watch that one of the security bots went off and tells me a child must've gotten in and leaves. I look at the body through the glass. It looked just like eclipse from when I saw him a while earlier. I open the door and picked it up and carried it all the way to sun and moons room without them noticing since sun was doing his thing down in the care. I took the body into the littler room through the tube.

"Eclipse?"
"Yes my dear?~"
"Don't speak to me like that-" I said slightly irritated considering I had to carry his new body all the way from parts and services to here with all the injuries vanny gave me.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed-"
"Lets just do this so I can go home..."
"You also seem tired- anyway, plug the cord into the body so I can transfer"
I did as he said and soon enough the body started to move.

"Ahh! Finally, a body!"
He walks up to me and lifts my chin to look at him.

"Now I can really look at that pretty face of yours!"
"I'm too tired for this-"
I start to walk away.

"Awww, party pooper!"
"Have fun explaining this to sun and moon!" And with that I leave for home not wanting to deal with that whole ordeal.

I finally get home and plop on my bed in pain.
Ngl I wish I slept with sun and moon again... this hurts... yknow, screw it-

I didn't feel like taking my car so I just changed into pj's since I forgot and walked to the plex. I used my key and just silently walk up to sun and moons room. I hear yelling but just walk in and lay down on a mattress.

"What the hell y/n!"
I just lay down like nothings happening.

"Ok fuck this, I'll deal with you tomorrow eclipse."
Moon lays down next to me and powers off, eclipse stands in the corner and powers off aswell.
I just fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------
I don't really like this chapter but I'll still keep it👍
I hope you enjoyed-
662 words