"What happened between you and Jeonghan. You guys seem to know each other pretty well."

When I mean pretty well, I mean like they dated. They had to have something going on.

"Oh.." His mood changed and his smile dropped. Maybe the topic was to sensitive for him.

"Do you not want to talk about it? We don't have to you know."

"No, it's fine. It's just a long story." Jisung just chuckled.

"Tell us, we're good listeners right Seung?" I nodded and smiled. Felix probably figured out how we tried to lighten up the mood.

"Well, for starters. Jeonghan was very possessive. He never ever let me breathe and I couldn't even be around my friends. Changbin was one of my Bestfriends that was always there for me, and Jeonghan was jealous of that. He tried so hard to be better then Changbin and I got tired of it. I broke it off with him and he's been trying to get me back for the longest."

"Damn. But at the same time, Damn Lix. You really bagged your bestfriend."

"Shut up." Felix blushed so much it was really cute. Im glad Changbin and Him are together, he seems way happier.

"Thanks for helping me out there a second time, hehe."

"No problem. Just remember to avoid him? I don't want you getting hurt a third time."

"Don't worry I won't. Plus he's suspended. He can't touch me yet."

"He won't be, or I'll call Minho on his stupid ass." Me and Felix giggled. Jisung frowned at the thought of Jeonghan.

"Seriously, how did you even deal with it for so long?" I asked.

"I don't even know. Our relationship wasn't even decided by us. My parents and His parents are business partners."

"Ah, the same old Forced Marriage story. Heard it before." Jisung said.

"Except, it wasn't marriage."

"How does Changbin feel about it? Did he ever confront Jeonghan about it?"

"The thing is, they also used to be friends."

"Was Hyunjin in the picture back then? I mean him and Changbin seemed really close." I asked.

"Minho and Him were the it duo. They took Changbin in after they saw what Jeonghan did."

"What did he do?" Jisung asked.

"He got Changbin expelled from school for a whole month." Me and Jisung were shocked.

I mean suspension wasn't that bad but, I was shocked at what power Jeonghan had over the school. I guess that's what they mean by he has a reputation.

"Is it just me or is everyone's parents are rich..?"

"Including you Seungmin. And yes, even though the school is boring as shit it still is one of the top schools in korea." Jisung said.

I got a text message from my mom telling me I had to come home.

"Guys, I have to go."

"What? Why." Jisung whined, we can't hang out any longer.

I showed him the text and he looked upset but understood.

"We will see you later Seung. Make sure to text us later okay?" Felix said. I nodded and grabbed my bag. I headed out to see my moms car already outside.

"Why is she here so early, I could walk myself." I groaned.

I opened the door. "I know it's late but I'm staying with my friends, if you have a problem with it call Sunoo."

Before she could say anymore I closed the door. I'm not going to let this lady do me like this any longer. After she let that monster into the house, fuck her.

I walked back into the school and I saw Felix and Jisung standing there.

"I thought you were going home? Isn't your mom outside?"

"Fuck her." Jisung just smirked and Felix stood there confused.

"Jisung, how about we go out? Weekend is coming up."

"Where did all that confident energy come from? You were not just like this a minute ago."

"Take it or leave it, I could go home." He took both me and felix's hand. All three of us walked out the school and Minho's car pulled up.

"I thought your mom didn't let you go with him anymore?"

"That doesn't mean I have to listen. It's not like she will know."

"Hm." I just got in the backseat with Felix and Jisung sat in the passenger seat.

"Woah. Kim Seungmin?" Minho told Jisung.

"Shut the hell up." Jisung and Felix giggled and Minho just scoffed.

"Still bitter as always." He pulled off.

Me and Minho have gained a brotherly relationship. We fight and act like siblings towards each other. I'm not sure how my brother thinks about him? But I'm sure Sunoo would be okay with it.

If you're wondering what's been going on with my brother, I'll tell you about it.

He still hasn't told me the exact reason why he's been acting weird. Ever since Mom and Him had that talk he's been avoiding me. I'm not sure why to be honest. Another thing you guys didn't see was that, that night when I was crying over what happened. He told me that I have to stay safe and Mom is crazy. Of course I believe it, but that was all so random.

At school he won't even look my way anymore. Everytime I go around he goes away, Obviously I'm not stupid. Mom probably told him to stop talking to me. The only thing is, why?

"Seung? Are you even listening to me?" Jisung said.

"Yeah no. I spaced out, sorry Ji." Felix giggled.

"Anyways, have you talked to Hyunjin? Like I know your like pissed at him and everything but like have you guys had a conversation about it?"

"We've talked."

"And you didn't tell me? I feel so betrayed." Jisung fake cried.

"It just all happened so fast. He texted me out of nowhere."

"What happened?"

"Apparently, him and Karina dated. He was sorry for the way she acted and how he didn't do anything about it."

"Well we all knew that. How didn't you see it? Freshman year was the fucking worst."

"I know why it was the worst for you Jisung. And I thought they were just talking, I didn't think that they were actually a couple."

"Why was it so bad for you Ji?" Minho asked.

Jisung blushed really hard. You see, Jisung had a crush on Minho since middle school. The man couldn't stop talking about him for one second. But what he didn't know was that Minho had a girl friend. Her name was Giselle, I believe she's still friends with Karina. Giselle and Minho are still friends but Ji doesn't know it.

"Because he had a crush on someone but they didn't like him back." He glared at me.

"Well who was it..?" Minho said, I can tell he got annoyed when I said that. Jealousy, Jealousy huh?

"Nobody important, that was in the past and I'm pretty sure they still don't like me so let's not talk about it." We both gave him a confusing look.
—————————————————————————
Hello my readers, I have returned once again.

My hands ache from the amount of writing.

Also thank you for the votes and reads on this book, I really worked hard.

Stranger is on a hiatus and I won't be finshing it anytime soon. During the time that I'm on here, I will create more Minsung books.

I kinda left it on a weird part right?

Do you guys want to meet Chan and Jeongin now?

Thoughts? 

1865 words 🥟