[11] ━━━ a price to pay

Start from the beginning

"if you hate her, i hate her too."

aurora then sighs out. "lydia, i-."

aurora was soon cut off by the beeping of stiles' phone, she saw him looking down at his phone, him heavily breathing out in panic.

"...stiles?" aurora hesitantly asks.

"i-it's allison's father, she took him–––jennifer took her father." stiles panicked.

"uh, well- what's wrong with you?" aurora confusingly asks, noticing his state.

his heart was pounding heavily, him feeling his throat was closing in, everything just seemed to get so small, the stilinski backing away.

"i-i think i am–––i'm having a panic attack." stiles hyperventilated, him rushing inside an empty classroom.

both girl then followed stiles inside the classroom.

lydia then went towards the stilinski, her trying to calm him down, but nothing was working, which made her panic.

"rory! nothing's working!" lydia panicked.

"um, uh–––you should, well, i don't know if you'd want to..." aurora nervously says.

"what? what is it?" lydia impatiently asks.

"kiss him!" aurora suggests.

lydia stares at the blonde in shock. "are you insane."

aurora then sarcastically smiles. "no, i am aurora."

lydia gave the girl a look. "aurora..."

"no, seriously, kiss him, you should, just do it." aurora impatiently says.

"lydia!" aurora impatiently says.

lydia nervously looks at stiles, her then taking a hold of stiles' chin, then placing her lips onto his, then both was then seen pulling away softly.

aurora happily claps. "well, my work here is done!"

aurora then spun around, her blond hair swaying around, her then walking out of the room, leaving them alone.

                            °•✿•°

a weak and staggering isaac lahey stumbled inside aurora de lune's house as she opened the front door, her instantly catching him, then placing him on the couch.

aurora then finally stares at isaac's condition, her seeing his lips stained with a black substance.

"it's all i've been doing all day, vomiting this black substance, the twins did something to me." isaac weakly whispers.

aurora then remembers how kali was explaining to her about what happened with cora and how weak she was, she was in a terrible state.

"no, no, it's jennifer, she poisoned you, i don't–––i don't know why she did it, and i don't, i don't know how to help you." aurora teared up.

"i didn't want this to happen to you, i didn't want anything to happen to you, this is the same reason why i wanted you to stay away from me." aurora angrily cries.

"if this is what had to-." isaac murmured.

"shut up, or i swear i'll kill you." aurora growls lowly.

                            °•✿•°

at the root cellar, the four adults was seen inside, chris argent now waking up.

chris argent was seen groaning awake, him finding his self tied up, which made him groans in frustration.