Surprise

Eating quietly as the table is buzzing with life, even Leon is engaged in a conversation with William, his beta. He will occasionally glance at me from the corner of his eye, then tries to engage me into the conversation, but I don't acknowledge his tries. I feel bad about it but right now I need to get my emotions under control.

I don't know why I'm so emotional, I know pregnancies can be, but this is out of control.

Maybe if I talk to another pregnant mate,  they can help me figure out why, because I was never this emotional, if anything I wasn't really before. Now I'm a walking emotional bomb.

Pushing my chair back, standing, I kiss Leon's cheek, before walking around the table to a guy named Janic, he's a pregnant mate of a guard, named Frankie.

"Hello, Janic, Frankie, may I speak with Janic?" I ask with a grin on my face for remembering their names.

"Of course, my Queen." Frankie helps Janic stand up. When he's standing on his feet, we waffle together, to the meeting room.

We both sit down in the chairs, facing each other. "How can I help you, my Queen?"

"I'll like to ask you some questions about my pregnancy, if that's alright?" I feel my brows scrunch up. 

"No, no not at all, but why not ask our king?" Janic questions.

"He's not pregnant, I want someone who is experiencing pregnancy, who actually knows what's it like." Janic nobs his head in understanding.

"What would you like to know?" He grins.
"Why am I experiencing so much emotions?" Asking my first question.

"Your emotions are connected to the babies, it's stronger when you are carrying a werewolf child, even so with twins and an alpha king's babies." His grin never leaving his lips.

"How is that?"

"Well the emotions you feel are also felt by the babies, what you feel they feel, as what they feel, you feel, causing your emotions to be heighten, three times as much." Janic rubs his bump.

"Why not twice as much?" I ask rubbing mine too. 

"Because they're three of you."

"Makes sense." I grin down at my bump as I feel my babies kick. 

"It's amazing isn't it." Janic must of known the babies are kicking.

"Yes, I love it when they move and kick. It feels amazing to know that we are connected like we are. It's an amazing feeling only a mother can ever know of."

"I understand my Queen." We smile at each other.

"I hope I was of help to you, my Queen." Janic smile.

"You were, thank you Janic." We both stand, waddling out the meeting room to see our mates leaning against the opposite wall, speaking to each other.

When they hear the door opening, they stop speaking, taking us into their arms. "Did you enjoy your talk baby?"

I snuggle into his arms. "Yes, it's nice talking to someone that understands."

"Come, I want to show you something." Leon takes my hand, guiding me up the stairs to our suit. He guide me to a door I I've not been through in respect to him when he did that show me it.

"I didn't show you a room on our floor. I didn't want you to know what the room was for until it was done."

Leon opens the door, it's dark so I couldn't see into the room. Stepping into it, Leon flips the switch. Light floods into the gorgeous room. The walls are baby blue that looks like an ocean. Sticker fish swims onto the walls with coral beds, on the bottom of the walls. The carpet is a sandy color. The furniture are a beautiful white. The crib is big and pressed against the wall. The changing station is filled with diapers and wipes. and is pressed between the entrance and what I'm guessing is the closet. What really catches my eye is the beautiful white rocking chair.

"I picked it like out with you in mind." Leon whispers in my ear.

"I... I.. Love it." Tears fill my eyes as I turn to him.

"I know you didn't want a baby shower,  so I decided to surprised y..." Before he could finish, I kiss him, putting everything into the kiss.

Pulling away, I peck his lips. "You're the best mate ever."

He smirks cockily. "I know."

I giggle, snuggling into his chest. "Why don't you take me to bed. I'll show how much I love you."

Smirking, Leon gently carries me to bed. Tonight's going to be expected amazing.