"You do this all the time?"

She curiously questioned, twisting the small contraption slightly.

"I usually be havin' my shit pre rolled. It's only sometimes when I decide to roll my own shit."

He shrugged, still keeping his eyes on her. He secretly admired her beauty, his head tilting to the side as he took in her appearance. It was just something about having her around that made him feel peaceful and complete inside. He hadn't realized how off he felt from ghosting her the entire day, until he was finally able to push his pride aside and see her again.

Von didn't want to admit it, but he was crushing hard on Kaliyah.

She twisted the grinder only a few times before opening it back up again. Kaliyah eye'd the weed nugs, making sure they weren't too small. She put the grinder on the table in front of her, just before Von made his way over.

"You know what ta do next?"

He questioned, taking a seat next to her on the couch. She could smell his sweet cologne, which gave her nothing but butterflies in her stomach as he settled in. His eyes stayed trained on her as she chewed the inside of her cheek before shrugging.

"Umm.. I'm pretty sure you roll it up? I think.."

She muttered.

"Mmhmm.."

He nodded, motioning toward the raw rolling paper on the table. Kaliyah just gave him a look.

"And why do you have me doing all this again?"

She pointed, raising her eyebrow up slightly. She could see Von smirking a little bit, lifting his shoulders up and down.

"I just like ta watch you. Now gon' on."

He insisted. She playfully sucked her teeth, instead grabbing the paper and folding it in between her thumb and index fingers to create a crease. Holding the tip in place, she used her other hand to put the weed in.

"You seem like a pro at doin' that."

He pointed out, licking his lips slightly.

"I promise you I have no idea what I'm doing."

She giggled.

It didn't take long for her to pack the substance in, stuffing it in between the raw paper before rolling it up securely. Von was about to say something, just before he saw her bring the joint to her lips. He paused, watching as she used her tongue to lick the seal, making it slightly wet before pulling away.

The salacious thoughts were already creeping into his brain, making him hypnotized by Kaliyah's innocent actions as her tongue ran across the joint briefly. It only took seconds for Von to get that familiar bulge forming inside his boxers, causing him to tug at his jeans a little.

"Ok, this should be good."

Kaliyah stated proudly, eyeing the perfectly rolled blunt. She admired how stuffed it was to perfection, her lips curling into a pretty smile. Dayvon didn't even pay much attention to the blunt at all, let alone did he care for how she rolled it. His attention was only fixed on Kaliyah.

"Are you gonna smoke it?"

She questioned, interrupting his thoughts. She reached over, handing the blunt to him as he took it from her.

"Maybe later."

Kaliyah's phone suddenly lit up, vibrating on her lap. She looked down, glancing at the screen as a few text messages came through one by one. Von couldn't help but notice too, curious to know who was even texting her at this time.