𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Comenzar desde el principio

"So... you want me to play Genshin Impact- because there's a character with the same name as me?" Y/n asked as she shoveled some white rice into her mouth.

"Well... Y/n isn't rare, but definitely uncommon for someone to think of. Especially Hoyoverse," Kris spoke as he sipped his drink.

"I'm not sure that's true." Y/n shrugged, taking a bite of her food.

"Well... I just thought you'd like the character... She's the ruler of the hidden nation after all!" The boy smiled to her.

"Hidden Nation? Like... that- Cian... riah place?" The girl asked, a bit curious now.

"Uh... It's Khaenri'ah, but yeah. Something like that." Kris corrected, rudely.

Y/n narrowed her eyes slightly. But rolled her eyes instead of responding with sarcasm, "Right... Khaenri'ah." she spoke once again.

What an asshole...

"So... who's this character you wanted me to know about?" she asked, taking a sip of her iced tea.

"Right! The Y/n in Genshin Impact is a Tyrant Vampire Queen who gets taken down by the Traveler, AKA Lumine or Aether-"

"So... The "me" in this game... gets murdered?" Y/n cut him off, giving him a confused look.

"Unbelievable right?! The Tyrant Queen was one of the best characters in my opinion! And then they just killed her off! A Hidden God-! I mean um... oh great I spoiled it..."

Y/n just chuckled, "Well... that's Hoyoverse for ya."

"Yeah... I've heard. I just wish the "Darkness Illuminated" chapter ended differently... I wanted the Tyrant to be playable so badly!" Kris ranted, his hand going to her shoulder as he pulled himself closer

Y/n looked at him unamusingly, "Uhm... what a waste," she replied, averting her eyes as her eyebrow twitched. She was annoyed.

I need to get out of here... he's creeping me out more and more by the minute with his excessive staring and... touching.

Ugh... gross.

"Well... best I go home and start the game. Thanks for dinner, Kris," she half-smiled, getting up with her drink and leaving in a hurry.

"Yeah.... bye Y/n." he sighed, watching as she left.

The man laughed to himself, as she watched her expression turning annoyed. Thrilled at the fact it was because of him.

Though in his mind... that annoyance was a look of pure love to him,

I should make sure she gets home safe...

⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧

"Buttercup? What were you doing on my couch!?" Y/n exclaimed as she walked into her home, closing the door as her small cute dog ran up to her.

A breed of Beagle mixed with an American Bulldog. A small, brown, cute dog... that liked to dig holes and kill squirrels. But Y/n loved her, she loved her dog.

The dog sat at her feet as she scratched its head, "Ah you little shit..." she sighed with a smile.

Y/n went into the kitchen and pulled out the dog food, pouring some into Buttercup's feeding bowl, then refilling the water bowl, "Well... I guess it's time to play that game Kris told me about..." she muttered to herself as she walked to her room.