•••••

        After a 2 hour nap, which allowed me to answer some emails, I feel Aria starting to wake up, so I look over to her. Her hand leaves mine and she rubs her eyes with it.
         "Good morning, melodia." I attempt to say sarcastically as it is already past noon, but my Italian accent messes up some of the letters. She chuckles for a bit before sitting up and picking up the sleeping kitten off of my arm.
          "Yes, it's good morning, carino." She says, trying to correct me, but she messes up on the same parts I did. "Cazzo." she mumbles under her breath, making me laugh.
         "How do you feel?" I ask her.
          She shrugs before placing the kitten on her lap and twisting herself to pop her back. "A lot better." she yawns. I switch beds to be closer to her and I can see her facial expression change, but not in a bad way.
        I laid down facing her and she did the same to me. We just laid there staring at each other, I was admiring her once more. Her light brown eyes, her rosey cheeks and pink lips, she's just so gorgeous.
         "Melodia?" I called out for her.
          "Mhm?" she hums and I scoot closer to her, bringing her closer to me by pulling her waist. My eyes lingered across her face, landing on her lips once more.
           "Can I kiss you?" I blurted out. She seemed to be in a daze. She was staring at my lips as if they were her main distraction. She nodded softly at me, so my hand which was previously on her waist made its way up and I grabbed her by the throat, pulling her in.
Her lips met mine in the most intoxicating kiss and I couldn't hold back. I went in for another, and then another, and before I knew it, my tongue was inside her mouth and we were both fighting for air, but we could not let go.
          My hand went from her throat to her hair, holding her to me. I felt her hand go down and rub over my crotch, starting to move around. I started to get hard and moaned into her mouth but then reminded myself we're in a hospital and she's technically still sick.
          I reluctantly let go of her to find her eyes slowly opening, looking into mine. "You're still sick, melodia. We can't do this now and you shouldn't start something you can't finish."
          She rolled her eyes at me with a small smile. "Technically I can finish it now, you just don't want to let me." she replied. I could see the smug smile tugging at her lips and I wanted to kiss her again.
          "Because you're sick." I reminded her and she giggled.
          "I may have been throwing up for the last two days, but my hands still work perfectly fine. Also, you were just making out with me two seconds ago, so I don't think you have any problems with my mouth being on you." She whispered to me as if there were someone else in the room and then she giggled. This girl is going to be the death of me.
          I still think we shouldn't, especially if she doesn't feel like it. Just four hours ago, she was throwing up and had a fever. She probably still feels sick. "My mom or my siblings or even your sister could walk in at any moment." I told her.
         "Then we can go into the restroom. If they walk in, we can just say I felt sick again so we were in there. It already started and you're not good at hiding it at all." She gestured down to where you could see the bulge in my sweatpants and I groaned. She wasn't wrong.
          "Alright but you asked for it." I said, picking her up of the bed after getting up.
          She giggled. "Actually, you're the one that asked to kiss me." And I kissed her to shut her up. She giggled once more into the kiss and cupped my cheek.
         I set her down on the floor once we reached the bathroom and she immediately reached into my sweatpants. I groaned as she gripped my cock in her hand and began stroking. I leaned down, beginning to place kisses all over her face and neck, then staying focused on one spot, leaving a mark on her.
         A mark that every time she looked in the mirror, would remind her of me.
          She began stroking faster, placing a kiss on my cheek as I focused on her neck. I whimpered into her ear as she gripped me with one hand and began pulling my sweatpants down with the other, my underwear following.
          After I left another mark on her, she very slowly got on her knees in front of me. She looked at my cock one last time before taking me in her mouth. I groaned loudly before putting my hands in her hair, making a ponytail out of it. "Fuck, just like that." I groaned. She moaned around me as she began bobbing her head up and down.
          She licked the tip, both of her hands taking care of what her mouth couldn't. I looked down at her to see her already looking up at me. We made eye contact and that made my thoughts to wild. Her eyes were filled with tears as she had me in her mouth, going up and down on me. Her tongue would occasionally move around, circling and teasing the tip.
         I was moaning consistently as she moaned around me. I thrust my hips forward as I hit the back of her throat. Her hands gripped me and I couldn't help but whimper.
          I needed to come as soon as possible. "Fuck melodia. Fuck, fuck." I mumbled, over and over, not being able to say anything else. I was twitching inside her mouth and I knew she could tell I was close.
          She pulled me out of her mouth for a second and said one word. "Come." And that was all I needed. She quickly wrapped her lips around me again and let her hands keep going. I released into her mouth with a loud groan. Still on her knees, she looked up at me, right in my eyes, and smiled as she swallowed everything.
         I picked her up off the ground, shoving her against the wall and then sitting her on the counter, my lips automatically finding hers. She moaned into my mouth and then my lips went down her neck, leaving a third mark. I don't know if it's possible, but her skin looks even prettier with my marks all over it.
         I fixed my clothes, my mouth never leaving her, and then I grabbed her. Pulled her all the way to me so she couldn't move. I reached between her thighs and began rubbing slowly. She let out a small huff of air, followed by a moan. I bit her neck in a particularly sensitive area as my hands reached into her pajama pants.
          "Let's pull these down melodia. Wouldn't want to get them dirty." I whispered into her ear before pulling back a bit to pull them down. She was in a daze. Her mouth was slightly open and her hands were gripping my arms. I lifted her off the counter, pulling her pants and underwear down to her ankles before placing her back. I grabbed her thighs that had previously been touching and spreading them as far as I could.
          My mouth found its way back to her neck as my fingers found their way down. My thumb found her clit and began rubbing in small but quick circles. She was already wet which made it even easier. She was breathing heavy and squirming in my arms. My middle and ring fingers found their way to her entrance and went in. Her hands were around my neck, her fingernails digging into my skin.
         I slowly thrusted my fingers in and out of her, making her beg for more. "Please.." she whimpered.
          "Please what, melodia? Use your words, la mia ragazza perfetta. Tell me what you want." I say. (my perfect girl).
          She whimpered and gripped my arm, letting out a loud moan before saying a "You. Please. Faster." I chuckled at her request.
          "I have something better." I whispered to her. I curled my fingers inside of her, finding her g-spot easily. She let out a small scream as I kept my fingers like that, but circled them around a little bit, starting to thrust again but teasing that same spot while my thumb stayed on her clit.
          Her head was thrown back as my nose and mouth explored the exposed skin on her neck. I bit a small spot and then licked over it, all the way up to her mouth, then plunging my tongue in. With my other hand, I brought her head back up as she began kissing me back.
          She was so wet before I even started, her walls were clenching around my fingers and a few seconds later, without warning, she was coming on my fingers. I was not stopping until I was fully sure she was done. "That's it, ragazza bella. Come for me." I groaned into her ear. (beautiful girl)
          She let her head fall forward and I nibbled on her neck, before pulling my fingers out of her. I lifted her chin up and let her watch as I put them in my mouth, tasting her.
          I found a towel and used it to clean her properly, and then stood her up and fixed her clothes only to find another mess beneath her. "Look at that, melodia. Needy girl, you made a mess all over the counter." I said, lifting her chin so she could look at me. She blushed profusely and I chuckled at her. Who is this shy girl and where is the talkative one who was begging for me a few minutes ago, always seeming so outspoken? "Go lay down again, melodia. I will clean this up and I will be out soon to lay down with you." I instructed and she nodded before placing a small kiss on my cheek and going back out to the room.
          After cleaning up, I went back out with her to find her taking pictures of her and her cat on my phone. I laid down next to her, only to be the next victim in her photography spree. "You're pretty." she tells me with a soft smile on her face.
          "Oh yeah? You think so?" I ask and she nods.
          "Mhm. Your eyes and your dimples. I don't know a lot of people with pretty green eyes like that." she says. I hum in response and pull her close to me, her warmth feeling necessary for any kind of comfort.
          "Let me take you on a date, melodia." I blurt out and she smiles.
          "Was the head that good?" she asks, a mischievous smile on her face. I laugh with her and pull her closer, placing a kiss at the top of her head.
          I sigh before replying. "You have no idea. But that is not what this is about. I really like you, Aria. And I want to get to know you better." she blushes again and let's her arms wrap around my neck.
          "I really like you too." she says.
          "So date?" I ask and she nods.
           She is so beautiful.

•••••

that was not planned like at all but i don't think anyone's gonna be complaining about it 🤷‍♀️ so i hope you enjoyed that hospital smut.

bye bye

~elle 🌸