Chapter 20

(A/N: Wow! Finally at chapter 20!! *celebrates* Vincent: Archery, do you mind getting to the story already?!   Archery: Oh yes...sorry)

Vincent's POV

"No!!!" I shouted.

She screamed in terror as Freddy grabbed her. He ran down the hallway with Y/N slung over his shoulder. I ran after them. He was fast, but not as fast as that Fox. I ran until he vanished.

'Where did they go?!' I thought. I then remembered when I was an employee here...no.

I ran back stage to see Y/N cowering in a corner while Freddy got a suit. I gripped the knife I was going to use to kill Mike.

"Hey!" I yelled at Freddy.

He looked over at me with black holes with white pinpoints.

"Come at me Fazfuck. You know who I am." A devilish grin played on my lips.

Freddy didn't hesitate to run at me. I ran out to the dining hall and jumped onto a table. He was about to grab me when I swung at his head. My knife sliced his head open and oil spilled out. He fell to the ground. I smiled.

Then something, or should I say Chica grabbed my leg. I fell onto the table then the floor. She dragged me to the kitchen, when I sliced her hands off. Oil oozed from her stubs. I proceeded to stab her until she stopped struggling.

I turned to only be face to, well, chest of Bonnie. I looked up at his face and smirked.

"Remember me, Rabbit?"

To answer my question, he threw me into a wall. I stood up only to be thrown again. I fell to the ground. I'm sure I broke a rib or two, but that didn't matter. What mattered was Y/N's safety.

Bonnie picked me up from behind and began to carry me to back stage. I took my knife, which I managed to hold onto, held it by the handle with two hands and the blade facing up. I thrust it over my head, and into Bonnie's head. He dropped me and I rolled out of the way. He fell to his knees and landed face-first onto the floor, driving the knife deeper.

I walked, or rather limped, back stage. I smiled when I saw Y/N hiding under the table.

"Vincent!!! Oh my god!!" She was about to run up to me when she stopped and stared. All the color drained from her face. I frowned in confusion. I felt a sharp pinch in my back and in my stomach. Y/N screamed.  I looked down to see a hook coming out of my abdomen.

I smiled.