Chapter 4

Your POV
You walk to Freddy Frazbear's Pizza. People around you are talking about different things. One catches your ear.

"Did you hear about The Bite of '87?" Then it was gone. You know what The Bite was, because it was in your game. You listen to your music the rest of the way there.

It's 12:00 by the time you get to the Pizzeria. You take out your earbuds and walk inside.

"Welcome!" A joyful voice greets you. You turn and see a woman wearing a Freddy Frazbear's uniform. "Do you need anything?"

"I'm looking for the manager."

"He's through there, in the office. Are you thinking of working here?"

You nod.

"Cool. What's your name?"

"Y/N."

"Nice name. I hope we work together."

You walk over to the office and knock on the door. It opens to a young man.

"Yes?"

"I'm the one who called earlier. My name is Y/N."

He lets you in the office. You sit in one of the chairs. "So, you want to be a waitress here?"

You nod. You give him your qualities. He hands you some papers and a waitress uniform.

"You can fill these out and start tomorrow. I would like you here at 7:30 a least."

You fill out the papers and hand them back. You shake hands with him and take your uniform. As you leave the Pizzeria, you felt as if you were being watched. You look around and find no one even looking at you. You then walk out the doors and head back to your home.
You weren't listening to your music, to see if there is anything else about the Pizzeria. You then got the feeling of being followed. You pick up your pace. The crowd dwindled to just you. The feeling of being followed was stronger. Then you heard footsteps behind you.