Chapter 9

Your POV

You look into his eyes and he looks into yours without shying away. Then a bell rang. You snap out of the trace and realize your shift is over.

"Vincent, I need to go."

"We'll meet again, I'm sure."

You turn and walk to the 'locker room'. You put your jeans on over your stockings and your dad's sweatshirt over your body. As you leave, you look down the hallway Vincent led you down. You watch as he walks up the hallway, not looking at you. He walks right past you, not even acknowledging you. You jog out the Pizzeria and to your house.

You undress and put on your pj's. You crash in your bed and, almost immediately, you fell asleep.

Dream World

You sit in the office chair looking at the cameras when you hear a man's laughter. You look at the one camera to the backroom. In the camera, you can make out a man's figure in the corner. He looked purple in color. The camera went to static for a moment. When the static cleared, the figure's face was visible. He had completely red eyes and white fangs for a mouth.

You set the cameras down and hit the door light. The man was right outside the door! You jump out of your seat and watch in horror as he walks right up to you. He was horrifying. He stood you up and grabbed your shoulders.

"Don't take the night shift! It's too dangerous!!" He yelled this as if he was scared for you!

"W-who are you?" You stutter.

The man disappears, in his place was Vincent!

Before you could say anything, he pulls you close, looks into your (E/C) eyes, and places his lips onto yours...