Chapter 8

((A/N: OVER 700 READS! I'm still running out of ideas, so please comment ideas and I'll dedicate the chapter to you. Don't be shy, speak up! Now on with the chapter.))
Your POV

You were bringing food to one family after the other. You had a smile on your face and you never frowned at a family. Then, you wait on a table with a lone man at it. He looked to be a little over 20. He wore a dark purple hoodie, dark purple dress pants, and purple shoes. He had his hood up.

He struck you as odd. You brought his food. Just as you set his plate down and turned to leave, he says, "Stay where you are."

You turn back and see that he is looking at you. You freeze. He looks around as if to see that no one is watching. He stands up and walks over to you. He stands in front of you and removes his hood.

You stare in shock. This was the man from the woods.

"Please don't be afraid. I don't intend to hurt you voluntarily." His voice comes out smooth and comforting. He looks at you, but when he looks into your eyes, he immediately looks away.

"Come with me, I wish to talk to you in private." He grabs your hand drags you down a hallway. He lets you go after you enter a office like room.

"Why are you following me?" You say with fear.

"Calm down. I just want to talk. First, please tell me your name."

"It's Y/N."

He blushes slightly. He walks up to you, but stands at a respectable distance. "I'm Vincent. Just Vincent."