Chapter 17 (Cursing warning)

Your POV

You walked towards the room that Vincent picked to be his room. You could hear things being thrown inside. His voice could be heard.

"That bastard will die no matter the cost! I'll stuff that son of a bitch in a fucking suit!"

You slid down to the floor, listening to Vincent vent. Tears fell from your eyes. You pulled your knees into you.

"I'm so sorry Vincent. I never knew Mike would do that. I'm so so sorry." You hung your head between your knees and cried.

Vincent's POV

'Fuck!!' I shouted in my head. I cut my hand on a lamp I threw, not realizing it broke in my hand before it left my grip. I had no bandages in the room. It was a pretty deep cut. I opened the door to see Y/N crying in front of the door. I immediately felt bad about dragging her all the way home.

I kneeled down beside her. "Y/N. Please don't cry." I pulled her close to me into a warm hug. She teared, but hugged back.

"I'm sorry Vincent! I didn't know he was going to kiss me!" She buried her face into my, now tear - stained, shirt.

"I forgave you long ago. It's Him that will pay." I held her like that until she fell asleep. I carried her into her room and set her under the covers on her bed. Just I was about to leave, she grabbed my arm.

"Stay with me. Please? "

I looked at her and smiled. I layed myself down beside her.  She snuggled into my chest. I raised her head and kissed her forehead.

"I love you, Vincent." She spoke softly and sleepily.

My eyes widened, I couldn't answer right away. I shook my head, "I love you too, Y/N."