Marble Zone Act 3

Previously on Sonic: me against the world.

After some trouble involving Lava pools and too many Badniks, Sonic has now gotten two out of the seven Chaos emeralds but that doesn't mean that Eggman will stop at his plans. But what is Eggman planning now?
The story will answer that as it goes.

No one's POV

Sonic runs to another part of the Zone and sees another army of Eggman's Badniks but this time the Badniks are a bit small in numbers.

Sonic: "Ok what is that Fat Egg planning with that small number of Badniks, even the ones í faced when I first came to the Zone was larger then that?"

Sonic: "Hmmm, well what does it matter anyway , I already have the two Chaos Emeralds so what's the point of Eggman bringing these Jobbers?"

But as Sonic was wondering, one of the Badniks saw the spiky blur and tried to blast him, but Sonic managed to dodge the blast and spin attacks the Badnik, which alerted the other Badniks in the area who began to shoot at the Blur Blur who dodged the Badnik's futile attacks and retaliated with spin attacks, destroying the Badniks in the area.

Sonic: "Phew, that was easy, now time to enter the dungeons again, and that means more Lava pools, yaaaaaay."
The Blue Hedgehog said disapprovingly.

Sonic then entered into the Dungeon, and immediately there were pipe-shooting-fireballs aimed directly at him which he managed to barley dodge as one fire ball hits one of his lower spines.

Sonic: "Gah, Hot,hot,hotttttt!!!" The blue hedgehog screamed loudly at his burning spine and tries to blow away the fire which he succeeded in doing but his lower spine is burnt.

Sonic then got up and saw a lava pool and some purple blocks falling in it but also spiky crushers that are smaller then the ones that he used as a platform.

Sonic: "Well, what am I waiting for?, let's go!" Sonic then landed on a purple block, then on one of the crushers, then landed on a purple block again, then Rinse and Repeat until Sonic reached the end of the Lava pool.

Sonic: "Phew, well that was easy, but now time to explore the rest of the Zone."

Sonic then adventured on to the dungeon, where surprisingly he rarely encountered any Badniks, which confused the Blue Hedgehog but he continues on to his path.

Then Sonic encounters another Lava pool and a Limestone, so Sonic went on the Limestone, it goes slowly, then one part of the Lava pool erupts, sending Sonic and the limestone back on land.

Sonic then continued on, dodging spikes, bat Badniks, unti Sonic found an exit and jumped, hoping that he will get out of this place, but Sonic missed a Pipe which shoot a fireball at the Hedgehog who couldn't dodge and was about to fall onto another Lava pool.

Sonic: "OH COME ON, IS THIS HOW MY STORY ENDS, BEING BURNED ALIVE!?" The hedgehog complained as he was falling.

Sonic: "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- OMPH!"

Sonic got up quickly and discovered that he was still alive and looked around his surroundings and finds out that he was on a Swing.

Sonic: "Oh Thank the Chaos I'm not dead, thank you, thanks you, thank you!" Sonic then saw another swing coming and so Sonic jumped from the first swing to the other swing and landed on the second swing then the second swing then it swung itself to the ground where Sonic landed on.

Sonic: "Phew,well that was close, I actually thought I was going to die but of course Lady Luck sets her sights on me."

As Sonic was about to run, he felt a pain in his chest and back.