The Hated Hedgehog

(Note: in this story Mobius and Earth are completely separate planets, Sally isn't in a relationship with Ken and Sonic (She did have a romantic relationship with him that died out after the Iron queen "incident"), there is also no Sonamy in this story.

In a mysterious forest

In a forest with beautiful trees and flowers, there is a pothole where our blue hero lives in, relaxing on a beanbag and (trying) to keep a smile on his face.

Sonic: "Ahh, this is the life, no Eggman, no Naugus and no mobians harassing me in Mobotropolis for...that...incident." Sonic said quietly at the last bit then gets a bit depressed.

Sonic: "Ugh how long will it take for everyone in Mobotropolis or all of Moebius forgive me for that "stunt" I pulled against the Iron Queen, now I can't go anywhere without someone (or everyone) glaring at me, the freedom fighters kicked me out, the Echidna tribes included Knuckles and the Chaotix don't want anything to do with me anymore and the wolf clan will attack me one second if I step in their territory, in fact the reason why I'm even here in the first place was because Uncle Chuck felt poor for me and gave me this new hideout."

Sonic: "Maybe I should take a run at green hill zone, maybe that'll cheer me up." Then Sonic got up from his beanbag and jumps out of the pothole and runs faster then the wind.

BIO SECTION.

Name: Sonic Marice Hedgehog

Affliction: former freedom fighter and hero of Mobius

Day of birth: 28th June

Age: 16 years old

History: Sonic was the former hero of Mobius and a former freedom fighter, which was a group made to combat and rebel against Dr Ivo Robotnik who was formerly the ruler of the planet but Sonic, along with his friends defeated him and took back their planet. The origin of Sonic's Speed still remains a mystery among many mobians and even his own family didn't know how he got his powers, in which some mobian scientists began to speculate that Sonic must've gotten his powers due to the Mobian power Rings due to the fact that they power him up with more speed. This theory was a bit popular among Mobian society and as a jab towards the blue hedgehog after the invasion.

Powers: Super speed, enhanced Chaos magic (which will appear in the story), (Redacted/will show up later).

Appearance: A blue anthropomorphic hedgehog who wears red shoes and white gloves and his eyes were formerly Black but due to certain events they were turned Green.

At EGGMAN'S FORTRESS

Inside a white fortress with a symbol that resembles that dastardly rotten egg, a bald small man in a shirt and black pants was given a lecture by his Uncle.

Eggman: "SNIVELY YOU DIM WITTED TREACHEROUS SLIME! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO BETRAY ME AND WORK FOR THE IRON QUEEN?!"

Snively: *cowering* "B-but my L-lord I thought t-that y-y-you would be p-p-p-proud of m-m-m-me."

Eggman: "Proud of you for what Betraying me?!"

Snively: "N-no my l-lord it I-is t-t-that t-t-thanks to h-h-her your a-arch nemesis s-Sonic t-t-the h-h-hedgehog I-I-is now h-h-hated b-by t-the p-p-people o-of m-m-Mobius."

Eggman then put his thinking pose and when he realised that his arch nemesis was hated and mocked, he starts to laugh evilly.

Eggman: "HAHAHAHAHA! You're not wrong Snively, this anthropomorphic fools must be busy hating the Hedgehog then focusing on me, I could use this to my advantage and complete my master plan."

Snively: "What master plan m-my l-lord is it totake over Mobius while their distracted and rebuilding?"

Eggman: "NO YOU SHORT-HEADED IDIOT! This planet has finished its purpose for me and now I can finally conquer the planet that I've always wanted to conquer: Earth."

Eggman: "Now get out of my sight coward! I will put up a punishment for you later but for now put up my Swat-Bots and send them to Green hill zone as it will cause a commotion within the planet and it's wildlife."

Snively then walks out as the door automatically opens and closes, leaving Eggman alone in which the mad doctor does...... a dance.

Here is the link: https://www.google.co.za/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftenor.com%2Fsearch%2Frickroll-gifs&psig=AOvVaw37u4K6TIEBZPcB9vbet0F7&ust=1696084846655000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CBAQjhxqFwoTCLC8xMiG0IEDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAH

Eggman: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSSSS TAKE THAT SONIC THIS TIME I'M THE WINNER HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

But Eggman forgot to Soundproof the Room in which Snively can hear and he sighs.

Snivley: "Ugh he is Crazy."

To be continued.

End Song :

https://www.google.co.za/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dg22LgHV_ZF4&psig=AOvVaw01a3pPFT-LM8ipGgoEnGg2&ust=1696085342811000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CA8QjRxqFwoTCICaosWI0IEDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

End note: yeah I like Ultraman (since decker). Here's the true dance link: https://www.google.co.za/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftenor.com%2Fview%2Feggman-cool-dance-lights-gif-12332457&psig=AOvVaw0sc5cgNcFwlXmPAyJIK2NZ&ust=1696085744869000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CBIQjhxqFwoTCPC2j_SJ0IEDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE