Marble Zone act 1

Previously on Sonic: me against the world:

As Sonic was relaxing on Green hill Zone, Eggman's Swat-bots attacked and so after a beautiful victory, the Blue Hedgehog and the Egg shaped menace meet each other once more and Sonic learns of Eggman's nervousness scheme and races of in search of the Emeralds and so the race has begun and who will win?
So the story continues.

In Sonics Hut
The blue Hedgehog is in his Hut, trying to guess where the location of the first to seventh emeralds were and so far the Hedgehog hasn't figured out where they are.

Sonic: "Argh!, where are these darn Emeralds, how can I ever stop Eggman if this darn things are so hard to ARGGH!"

As Sonic was finishing his sentence he suddenly gained a headache which showed him a Zone that he has visited before, this Zone was an ancient place that has since collapsed and now has nothing but pillars and walls and some Lava in the outside world but in the inside there's lava flowing through and traps layered, this Zone is known as the Marble Zone, and as the vision draws to its conclusion it showed Sonic the Fourth and third Chaos emeralds, the Green and the Yellow one.

Sonic then came out of this weird vision and began holding his head.

Sonic: "Woah that was a weird vision but it showed me a Chaos emerald, well better then never gotta get to that emerald before Egghead can." Sonic then Jumps out of the Hut and runs to the Marble Zone.

Some time later

Sonic had arrived to the Marble Zone and saw that the appearance of this Zone was still the same as He saw it four years ago.

Sonic: "Woah, I thought that this place would get repaired or used as a base of operations for some random Freedom Fighter group that stumbled upon this place, what a missed opportunity.

Sonic: "Oh well that means more fun for me."

As Sonic was Running, he saw familiar Badniks flying around in the Zone.

Sonic: "Huh, so it seems like Egghead must've also known about the Chaos emeralds being in this area and must've sent his lackeys here to do the job for him, well no big deal, all I need to do is to take out those  Badniks- and did one of them just saw me, Eh, probably no-WOAH!!"

Unfortunately for the Blue Spiked Speedster, one of the Badniks did see and shot a blast at him and then  called out its robotic comrades to take out the Blue Hedgehog but unfortunately for them, Sonic got right back up and uses his Spin attack on them, destroying them instantly. Then Sonic encountered the other Badniks and destroys them the same way and managed to dodge some Fireballs that came from Lava.

After sometime, Sonic managed to find the entrance to the Dungeons of this Zone

Sonic: "Ok so here's the entrance, the last time I came here I swore this place was riddled with booby traps, crushing pillars and Tons of Lava that will turn me into a crispy hedgehog."

Sonic: " Oh well I guess it's time to find out if my memory is fresh or not!" Sonic shouted as he got into the Zone.

Sonic then goes into the Dungeon and encounters some traps that are easy to dodge,see and not that dangerous, and Pillars that are trying to crush him but there were also Bat Badniks in the area that were also easy to deal with.

Now Sonic was running down and stopped as he saw a pool of lava flowing.

Sonic: "Ok, now how am I gonna get out of this situation without burning myself?"

Sonic then saw purple blocks falling off and landing on the Lava and saw these blocks being slowly burnt and had an idea of how to get across.

Sonic: "Huh, it seems like I have a dumb but good idea." So Sonic jumped on one of the blocks then waits until the other blocks fell of and jumped repeatedly until the lava reached its end and Sonic jumped of the block and landed on the ground and jumped on

Sonic: "Well that was fun, and now to-OH COME ON!!!"

Unfortunately for the blue speedy hero, there was a large hill blocking the path.

Sonic: "Okay, think Sonic,think, how did you manage to exit this zone the first time you've visited it?"
But then Sonic heard a strange noise that was above him and when he looked up there was a spiky ceiling that was above him and was about to turn him into a sponge if he hadn't dodged that attack.

Sonic: "Woah!, that was a close call!
Sonic then looked at the ceiling and saw that its ceiling rings could fit him, then Sonic had a smirk.

Sonic: "But I could use this to my advantage." Sonic then jumped onto the ceiling and as the Spiky ceiling rises up Sonic jumps out of it and sees a Giant Mobian ring floating around.

Sonic: "Huh, what a weird ring, its totally different from the other Mobian rings but judging from my visions, one of the two Chaos emeralds might be in this thing, well time to find out."

Sonic then entered the ring and entered into some sort of weird dimension that looked like a maze with some pinballs, and then Sonic saw it: the Fourth Chaos emerald.

Sonic: "Finally I found that Dammed Forth Emerald, but how I'am I suppose to reach it?"

Sonic then looked at the pinballs and then had an idea, Sonic turned into a Spin ball and by using the pinballs he was able to reach the Emerald but when he touched it the emerald begins to teleport itself and him out of that dimension to the outside of another part of the Marble Zone.

Sonic: "Wow, okay that was weird but the good thing is I got one of the Chaos emeralds, and it's Shadows favourite of the bunch, but no time to joke around now Sonic, there's still Six more left and one of them is in this Zone, and I've got to get it before Eggman's Scrapyard gets to it first."

Sonic then runs determined and ready to face off any threat that gets in his way, but what Sonic doesn't know is that someone is spying on him with red eye's looking at the Blue blur.

???: "This is only just the beginning, you Blue fool." The figure then disappeared into the bush mysteriously.

Ending theme

We can't see ahead of us, Mayday
We ramble on in a powerless Motion

Don't turn your eyes away
Show me more of what I don't know

Don't say it's just a coincidence
Realize that it's destiny

It's an Emotion that we always require
I don't need any lies

It's Starting to shine deep inside your chest
Unleash a flash of light powerful like that of a diamond

Now head towards the future that's connected by becoming one
Cut apart the darkness towards a distant place
Breach your limits time and time again
Don't fear, so the hope never stops
Believe to the end, shatter the loneliness (Pierce this sky)
Let this beat resound, BLACK STAR

Preview

Narrator pov

Narrator: "Sonic has a Chaos Emerald but all that did was determine The Badniks to look for the next one, not only that but the Marple Zone has gotten a bit more difficult and dangerous for the Blue Hedgehog. Would Sonic be able to fight off the dangers and find the next Chaos Emerald. Find out in Sonic: Me against the world: Marple Zone Act 2. Let your fire burn as hot as the Lava Sonic!"