Maze of Mystery

Previously on Sonic: Me against the world: (This narration is going to be a bit longer)
In order to get the Chaos Emerald from his former city, Sonic had to wear a disguise and sneak into the city where he met up with two former friends, Sally and Nicole, then found the Chaos Emerald in a shop that slanders him, and when he was about to get the answers from the Manager of the shop, he was sniped by a mysterious man in a coat and Sonic managed to escape from Mobotropolis thanks to Nicole but while that was happening Eggman has been preparing something for Sonic. So the story goes.

It was a dark night in a dark Carnival that was placed on a beach, the lights are off, the ferris wheel losing all of its brightness. This Carnival (before Eggman's takeover) was a place of joy and happiness, it was the number one place for Mobians to go to during holidays or spare time, even King Acorn would always go the Carnival whenever he and his family had time to themselves, but after Eggman took over the planet, he turned the once beautiful Carnival into a battle station for his Eggbots until the Freedom Fighters planted bombs all over the sites where Swat-bots were deployed and blew up all the sites, the Carnival was abandoned, even after Eggman's defeat and some called this Carnival the Cursed Carnival and some called it the Casino night Zone.

But there is one place in this Carnival that no one wanted to go to, that place was called the Maze of mystery, a Maze that has spawned many rumours about having terrifying things inside of it, some had even said "once someone gets in that person will never get out."

But sometime later in the night , the Carnival lights suddenly switched on, with the lights on the ferries wheel being as bright as it ever was, and at what seemed to be a control room, there was a tall gray Rat wearing a clown like outfit with brown large shoes is on a chair looking at the now lit Carnival with a bored look.

???: "Seriously, out of all the places the boss could've putted that blue crystal thing in, he had to put it in this boring Carnival." (He has the same voice as Rattrap from Beast Wars)

???: "Ugh, and out of all the mobians he could've chosen, why was I in charge of this dump, there's no way the Big Egg and the Speedster without a brain would go to this place."

As soon as the Rat said that, a familiar airship appeared out of the clouds and landed on the ground, then it's entrance opens up with smoke coming out before it shows Eggman and Snively with an army of Swat-bots and Badniks behind them.

Snivley: "Well if it isn't the Cursed Carnival, I haven't seen this place in ages and seeing it again brings back some good memories of how you managed to conquer it."

Eggman: "But enough with the good memories Snively, the next Emerald should be in this place so let's go man."

Eggman, Snively and the rest of the robots walked towards the entrance, where the Rat saw the menacing Doctor and his army from his security cameras and understandably freaked out.

???: "Holy smokes! It's Eggman, the boss was right that one of 'em was sure to come to this Carnival, now what will I do, what will I do?"

The Rat then started getting out of his chair and began freaking out until he calmed down.

???: " Just play it cool Rodeorat, all you have to do is pull the nice guy act and convince him to get into that Maze."

The now named Rodeorat then went out of the centre to the entrance of the Carnival where he saw Eggman with his army waiting there.

Rodeorat: "Well um hello there sir, you all must be visitors, we haven't had anyone visiting this Carnival for a while-

Eggman cuts in.