Interlude 1

"Okay everyone, those are our main videos in this session. What do you think?" Eve asked everyone.

"It's fun!"

"I can't wait to see the others."

"Same."

Everyone immediately expressed their satisfaction with the video shown by Eve... without thinking about how I felt about having my life shown to everyone.

"Fu fu, I admit I quite enjoyed it, even though so far the conflict has only been limited to one class," said Sakayanagi.

"Oh, no need to worry about that. There's still a lot more I want to show you."

"I'm looking forward to it," Sakayanagi said with a satisfied smile.

"So what's next? You can't possibly just let us stay here forever, right?" Asked Ryuuen who stretched his legs over the back of the chair of the person in front of him.

Ryueen's question caught everyone's attention, they then looked ahead and wondered what Eve's plan was next. The video has finished broadcasting, which means they have nothing more to do.

"Ah right, sorry," said Eve as if waking up from her reverie, "Okay everyone, with the end of the video, that means our night session is over. Now you can rest or want to discuss if you want."

"Where can we rest?" Ike asked confused.

"Wait a minute," Eve said.

After that there was silence, everyone including me wondered what Eve was doing, but it didn't have to wait long because a few moments later each of our phones rang.

I opened my phone and saw that a message had just come in from an unknown number.

13-A

That's the content of the message, short and without any explanation. Of course everyone is confused, including me, by the contents of this message.

"What's this?" Ishizaki asked confused.

"I will explain, everyone please listen carefully."

Hearing that, everyone paid close attention to the speaker, even though it was quite strange to me.

"At the beginning I told you that there would be 3 sessions, namely morning, afternoon and night. Each session will be around 3 to 4 hours, after that you are free to spend your time on anything until the next session."

If that's the case, then we will spend approximately 12 hours a day watching what Eve will broadcast, and the rest we can spend however we want. But what will we do during that free time? It looks like Eve will explain further.

"To spend your free time, I have created several facilities for your convenience. There are private rooms, cafeterias, convenience stores, and many others. And you can use it all for free."

The students were immediately excited to hear that, giving us facilities that could be used for free was the right step for Eve to fill our free time. Because without it, we would quickly get bored.

"For the bedroom, you can go to the end of the hall at the back. At the end of the hall there are 2 elevators which are quite spacious, the elevator can take you up to 13 floors, and on each floor there are several rooms that I have provided. On each room door there are letters of the alphabet to mark the room. Now you just have to adjust to the message I have sent to you, that is your room. Oh, you can also use the stairs which are not far from the elevator to go up."

13-A. So that's the meaning of the message, it means my room is on the 13th floor with room number A.

"If you want to discuss, then you can use the room in the hallway. There are 4 rooms, each representing your class."