Volume 1 Part 9: The Beginning

"Alright everyone, we're going to jump right into the next video," Eve announced to everyone.

Everyone in the room shared confused looks as this had never happened before, Eve usually gave them a five minute break after the video finished showing but now she immediately announced the video would be live soon.

"Um... Eve?" said Ichinose as she stood up.

"Yes, Honami-chan?"

"Is there something wrong? Before you always gave us five minutes off, but now you don't."

"Ah, about that. Actually when I think about it, the break was a waste of a lot of time. Even though your life span has not decreased in this place, I have not eliminated your need to eat, drink and sleep. I have seen that some of you are sleepy and tired, therefore I am removing the break from now on."

Indeed, some of the students were already showing their tiredness because it was getting too late. Since this was a closed room and moreover they were now in another dimension, no one knew how to determine day and night other than the room's wall clock.

"What do you two think, Sakayanagi-chan, Ryuuen-kun?" Eve asked the two people with absolute power in their class.

"It's whatever you want to do, as long as it doesn't interfere with my enjoyment."

"Fu fu, same."

Sakayanagi and Ryuuen gave almost identical answers, Eve was satisfied with their answers then turned the question to Ichinose.

"What about you, Honami-chan?"

Ichinose didn't answer right away and turned to her friends for their opinions. As for Ichinose herself she actually agreed with Eve because time would be more efficient and they could get enough rest.

But before that she must listen to the opinions of her friends first before expressing her own opinion.

"Her reason makes sense, but after this we'll get some rest right?" Shibata asked Eve.

"Of course, there's no way I'm going to let you guys tire out. There's still a lot I want to show you."

"In that case, okay."

All of Ichinose's friends also agreed that like Shibata, they have no problem with not having a break while watching. Kanzaki gave a nod to Ichinose, the class B leader returned the nod with a smile.

"Alright, we agree," Ichinose said.

With the class agreeing with Eve's decision, everyone then turned their attention to the class that had yet to make a decision. Class C.

Horikita could feel everyone's gazes on her, but she wasn't focused on them but on her own classmates. As the class leader, it is certain that she will make decisions for her class.

Horikita watched all of her classmates and she could see that no one had any objections to Eve's decision, therefore she too was able to make her decision.

"No complaints from me," Horikita said.

"Very well. Then it's decided. Let's move on to the next video," Eve announced cheerfully.

The Beginning

"The Beginning...?"

"What does it mean?"

"Who knows."

The students try to guess what the title of the video they are going to watch means, it has become their habit now that every video starts.