Volume 1 Part 4: The End of Everyday Life

"So, what do you think the point of the video was? I want to hear your opinion," Sakayanagi said to the people sitting nearby.

Sakayanagi's followers pondered for a while to glean important information from the video they had watched earlier.

"Well, from what I can deduce. It seems the video just now focused on the bad relationship between Kushida and Horikita," said Hashimoto.

"Yeah, I agree. Also explained more clearly about Kushida's dream," added Kitou.

"..."

Sakayanagi waited a few moments for the others to answer, but was disappointed when they all went silent.

"Already? Just that? No more answers?" said Sakayanagi slightly dissatisfied.

"What else is there?" Kamuro asked while crossing her arms.

Sakayanagi sighed, she then looked at her followers one more time to see if no one would answer again.

Then she saw Hashimoto was about to say something.

"If I could say, I have one thing that bothers me," Hashimoto said to Sakayanagi.

"Oh? What's that?"

"Something about them possibly coming from the same middle school," said Hashimoto.

A glint of interest appeared in Sakayanagi's eyes after hearing Hashimoto's words, she gave a small smile as if the answer she was expecting had already appeared.

"Fu fu, well done, Hashimoto-kun," said Sakayanagi with a smile.

"Does it really matter?" asked a confused Kamuro.

"Depends how much truth there is in those words. Think about it again, why is she so obsessed with being friends with Horikita Suzune-san? Why was she so focused on her? If she wants to be friends with everyone, she can focus on other people first. There's no rush to be friends with people who don't want to be friends with you. Or does she really have some important unexplained needs so she really insists on being friends with Horikita-san," explained Sakayanagi at length.

Hashimoto slightly widened his eyes after hearing Sakayanagi's explanation, "Princess, you mean..."

"Yes, if they really come from the same middle school, then I'm sure Kushida-san's goals are more than just friends," said Sakayanagi.

"Maybe the problem between them is deeper than what we thought," said Hashimoto with a sigh. After that class A discussion ended.

Shortly thereafter, the break ended and Eve premiered her next video.

The End of Everyday Life

"Ku ku, what an interesting title," Ryueen said with a chuckle.

"Do you know something, Ryuuen-san?" asked Ishizaki.

Ryuuen didn't answer, instead he turned to Shiina "What do you think, Hiyori?"

Everyone around Ryuuen looked at Shiina who was pondering to answer Ryuuen's question.

"Hm, judging from the title, I think these are the last days they live peacefully in this school," said Shiina.

"L-Last days?," Ishizaki stuttered slightly at Shiina's choice of words.

"Peaceful life...?" Ibuki thought while crossing her arms, before long she came to a conclusion, "I see, so far the videos are showing the events that happened in April."

Shiina nodded at Ibuki's conclusion.

"Wait, does that mean..." Ishizaki said in surprise.

"Ku ku, have your stupid brains finally understood? It's possible that this video will be the last part of this boring school life, the next part will go into the main conflict of this session," said Ryuuen.