78) Confession

Aadya wiped the thick cum from her pussy with a tissue and was about to throw it in the dustbin when Digvijay stopped her.

Taking the tissue from her hand he kept it in his pocket.

Aadya was stunned at what he did but then she sighed. It was nothing bigger than what they did on the ride.

Her eyes swiftly moved to the wiped white spot on his pants. Even after wiping it she could see the traces of her cum.

“Are you hungry?” Vikram asked suddenly to which she only nodded with her eyes down. She had not said a word after coming down from the ride.

Their lips curved in a half smirk with filth shining in them.

They enjoy it the most when she turns all so quiet and shy after their fucking sessions whether it be inside or outside the house.

“Then come my love,”pulling her to himself Rudra said. 

Aadya silently matched their steps. Not asking them once where they were going.

She stopped when they stopped.

Looking up she found that they were in an open bar plus restaurant. It was made up of wood on the cold sand of the beach. The coldness of the air was caressing their skin, making her shiver slightly.

People had taken their seats on the small wooden tables, some having drinks while others playing cards, most of them looked cuban. A Spanish song was playing in the background, overall the atmosphere was chilled and vibrant.

“It's gorgeous,” she whispered at the beauty of it.

The three men nodded and guided her inside the restaurant. Vikram pulled out a chair for his wife. Without saying a word Aadya took her place. The trio also sat down.

“You should not have done that,” Aadya said, finally finding her voice. “Done what,"they asked together, acting innocent.

Aadya thinned her lips at them. She clearly did not like the extremely innocent look of their faces.

She looked around, seeing if anyone was hearing them, when she found no one was paying attention to them she whispered yelled at her husbands,“You should not have finger fucked and dry fuck me on the ride.”

A smirk all so vicious kissed their lips upon hearing her words. They shared a look with one another infuriating her more.

“Now you are acting all so innocent when it was you who was enjoying our little adventure in the ride the most," Rudra said, leaning back on his chair and staring directly in her eyes smugly.

Aadya opened her mouth to shut him with a reply but Vikram overtook her.

“Didn't you want that, darling ? You were literally begging us with your eyes to give you an orgasm,” Vikram spoke in his normal voice which was loud enough to reach people's ears.

Aadya's eyes widened when the people around them glanced their way,“Keep your tone down you manwhore,” Aadya hissed.

“Manwhore ! I thought we were past that nickname," the smirk of Vikram's lips dropped as he snarled.

Aadya shook her head, giving him a tight lipped smile,“No you are not getting freed from this name ever in your life,” she said and continued,“And I was not begging you for anything. You were the one who was behind all this wickedness and you two joined him in his shamelessness,” she said, turning her glare to the other two.

“Don't snap at me. I was just kissing you-”

“Kissing my boobs and licking my underarms like a mad man,” Aadya cut Rudra in between.