Chapter-20 Dead

Taehyung sat there looking at the washroom's door. He wipes his tears as felt his mind going blank all of a sudden indicating that he is slipping in.
He was feeling sad, vulnerable, unwanted, insecure...all these feelings were very familiar to him.

The door opened as Jungkook stepped out Not meeting taehyung's eyes He went towards the closet taking out his night wear as He Again heads off towards washroom.
"Daddy.."
Taehyung's soft delicate voice calls him to which He only sighed stepping inside the washroom.

Taehyung controlled His tears as He steps down from the bed standing on His knees crawling towards the washroom.
"D-Daddy.."
He again calls jungkook so softly.

Just after few seconds The door opened revealing jungkook in his cute pyjamas.
Taehyung looks up at him with his wide shiny eyes as He slowly stretches his both hands holding jungkook's hands pulling them towards his waist.

Jungkook got the idea as He picks taehyung up from the floor. Taehyung wraps His arms around jungkook's neck Inhaling His vanilla scent which always helps Him to calm down.

Jungkook pats his head Telling him to get down as He slowly let go of him.
Taehyung adjusts himself on bed making space for His daddy to lay down.
"I am Not sleepy..You can sleep..I am sitting here only Don't worry."
Jungkook says as He dims the lights sitting on the bed pulling out his phone.

Even though Taehyung wanted to complain but He didn't...He didn't because He don't want to make his koo daddy feel angry or irritated.
He lays down slowly sneaking his hand around jungkook's delicate waist burying his head in his tummy He relaxes His body finally falling into a deep slumber.

Jungkook was scrolling through instagram suddenly His eyes caught something a news...or a video you can say.
A boy was lying lifelessly on the ground. A hole was made in his chest through which the blood was oozing out. It looked like someone pulled out his heart mercilessly.

What shocked him more was that the boy was the one who cared for him the most.
"Yugy...His yugyeom."
The phone fell from his hand landing on the carpet as He gasps for air not able to breathe properly He hurriedly stands up from bed going towards the balcony breathing heavily. He was feeling so suffocated. Tears started to gather in his Beautiful eyes His face started to turn red...legs started to wobble.

He closes His eyes Letting his mind relax.
Taehyung who was sleeping flinches and immediately opens his eyes as He felt jungkook going away from him.

"D-Daddy...What happened?"
He asks standing on his knees.
Hearing His voice jungkook wipes his tears...Inhaling a sharp breath He turns around facing taehyung.
"Nothing..I just wanted to get some fresh air...Did i woke you up?"
He asks smiling softly at taehyung.

"N-No But your eyes are red...were you cry-"
"Oh something might have gone in it Don't worry Let's sleep."
Taehyung nods His head Still not satisfied with the answer.
He wanted to know who made his love cry in the middle of the night~

He couldn't stop himself from asking when he saw how jungkook's hands were trembling while holding the blanket.
He immediately crawls towards him hugging Him tightly..Gently rubbing His back.
"Daddy please tell taetae who made you cry Taetae dont like to see you cry please don't cry."

Jungkook didn't said anything as He bites His lips to prevent himself from making any noise.
He didn't wanted to cry infront of a person who always cry infront of him. But hearing taehyung's words Jungkook couldn't but to feel relaxed That someone is still here...To take care of him...To love Him.

But His mind was telling Him not to trust anyone right now.
His mind was only on catching the one who did all this shit.
And he knew who did this...atleast he was 99% sure that it is jaehyun because when yeji came to his mansion the exact next day she was found dead and same goes with yugyeom.

Taehyung is jaehyun's son..you can't deny the genes you have gotten from you parents.
How can He trust taehyung?
But somewhere His heart was telling him to trust taehyung and He decided to go with his heart..
He dont have any other choice.

"D-Daddy please say something."
Taehyung again asks as He cups Jungkook's squishy cheeks.
"Nothing...Its nothing I will tell you tomorrow when you will be in your normal self...Let's sleep now."

"W-Why Do you not trust taetae's little self? Is taetae's little self not good? Do you-Do you only like taetae's normal self?"
Taehyung asks as a feeling of insecurity took over his innocent mind.

"Its-Its not that..I-I please Just sleep."
Jungkook replies as He removes taehyung's hand laying down covering himself with quilt.
Taehyung stares at his back as He also slowly lays down hugging jungkook from behind trying his best to comfort his angel.

He kept stroking his hairs time to time. He kept caressing his palms , cheeks , tummy everything.
How much jungkook wanted to jerk off his hand tell him to not touch him but He couldn't because of the gentleness Taehyung's touch held.
He couldn't help but to lean into his touch feeling comforted and relaxed.

But His mind was telling him exact opposite of his heart.
"If Its You..I'll make sure you rot in hell screaming for mercy."
He thought as He grits his teeth.

That's it for now.
Do tell me you opinion.
Take care bunnieesss..
Byeee
Muuuahhhhhh....

ByeeeMuuuahhhhhh