Chapter 4 Sunday

Jungkook went home and he rang the doorbell but no one opened the door.

He took out spare key from his pocket and unlocked the door.

He entered inside but didn't saw his father anywhere.He shrugged it off and went to his room.

He took shower and sat on his study table.

Jungkook's pov.
I have to pay fees for my admission.

Second person's pov.
Jungkook is still studying he is in his 2nd year of college but for not depositing the fees he was restricted from coming to college.

He started working but the earnings were not enough.The more he earn...The more he tries to save money for his admission....The more money his father takes from him.If he refuses to give he just beats him until he gets unconcious.

Jungkook's pov.

I looked at the cheque again...i was thinking that...is jaehyun going to pay me everyday with a cheque....i'll ask him tmrw...and Oh god...i wanted to ask one more thing from him...about taehyung...That... why...His head suddenly started paining...

Forget it...i'll ask tmrw....

Oh god what abt the kiss....i shouldn't have done that....tsk....

Anyways m very tired...i have to meet yeji also tmrw...

Second person's pov.
Jungkook soon drifted to sleep as he was tired.

Time skips..
Jungkook was getting ready to meet yeji suddenly he heard knock.

Jungkook-(who the hell is knocking...that old cockroach never knocks...oh...does he finally got his adequates...(idk if spelling is correct or not...forgive me...)

Jungkook walked towards the door and opened it.

Father- Hey dumbass...

Jungkook-(rolls his eyes) what?

Father-u'll be happy after knowing that...The cheque u gave me...by using that m going...to thailand with my girlfrnd aka ur stepmother i'll marry her there and will bring her here..(he says and smirks)

Jungkook-w-what u-u r getting m-married?

Father- yeah yeah stop with that drama...My flight is at 12pm and i'll be back......god knows when (saying so he walked away)

jungkook-(shocked he was shocked very shocked....)

Jungkook-No way how can he do this...no no no...why....I'll never accept any other woman as my mother..That old shi---

He gets intrupted as his phn starts ringing.

Yeji-Hey kook where r u m already here...

Jungkook-y-yeah m on my way m coming...

With that he cutted the call and exited the home without sparing a glance at his father..

Jungkook didn't told his father about another cheque as he knew that creepy ass will take that also even if he has one already....

He reached the place where he was meeting yeji.

It was a beautiful beach...

Yeji was sitting on the sand near beach..

He went and backhugged her.

Jungkook-hey love...

Yeji-hey Kook...

Jungkook-so how r u doing?(he says as he sits beside her)

Yeji-umm...m not doing...umm...that much gud...u know....