Chapter-12 Yeji pt-2

Its been one week Since jungkook started working In kim mansion.Everything was going fine. He got close to taehyung.

Taehyung's medicines were going as usually.His head Was not aching anymore.

Right Now Taehyung jungkook and jaehyun all were sitting in dining area eating breakfast.

Jungkook was feeding taehyung.

.
.
.
.
.
.
After breakfast.

I am leaving take care of him.
Jaehyun said and was about to leave but jungkook stopped him.

Jungkook-Um...wait!!(
He shouted from living room.

He settled taehyung on couch telling him he will be back in a minute.

Jungkook-Um...Taehyung did not agreed about me going college...so i will only work for one week more then i will leave this job.

Jaehyun-Tsk...Talk to him sweetly He will agree.

Jungkook-I did! I did talked to him sweetly very sweetly but he is too stubborn.

Jaehyun-Whatever..You will not leave this job.

Jungkook-Why!! I have to attend college and finish my studies..You have given me cheque of this week...I just want one more cheque then i will leave this job and Will start working in the café in which i was working before.

Jaehyun-No means No! And if you want to leave thn remember i will slit off your throat from your body and will throw it in river and next day your head will in headline.

He said and exited the door.
Jungkook stood there dumbfounded.

Tsk what does this guy think of himself I will leave no matter what who is he to stop me...
He mumbled while walking towards living area.

Taehyung looked at him and as soon jungkook sat on couch he crawled closer to Jungkook and held his Shirt.

Taehyung-What happened Daddy?? Why are you looking so sad...?
He asked and made jungkook look at him while grabbing his chin softly.

Jungkook yanked away his hand and said..

Because you are not letting me go to college...
He said while gritting his teeth.

B-But Taetae will be so lonely without you..pwease understand..
Taehyung replied.

Tsk i will come back in afternoon come on..Dont be so dumb and You try to understand.
He said and looked away from him.

Suddenly jungkook said which made taehyung widen his eyes.

If you dont agree then i will leave this job after a week.
He said without looking at him.

Taehyung-W-What N-No..you wont..
(He said and Hugged jungkook from side)

Jungkook jerked off his hand and Stood up while mumbling

"Like i will listen to you Huh!"

Taehyung looked at him and said which made jungkook's eyes Go wide in shock.

"You Have To"
Taehyung said In really deep voice.

Jungkook Turned around and looked at taehyung.
He no longer found any Innocence in his eyes even his aura also changed...
Taehyung always gave a bubbly and sweet feeling but this time his face and the vibe he was giving to jungkook was very scary.

Jungkook-W-What happened To your voice?
(He asked)

Taehyung-W-What happened To taetae's voice...Its the same..
(He said)