Chapter-8 Yugy...

Jungkook ran towards the door with taehyung crawling behind him.

Jungkook opened the Door and yugyeom immediately latched onto him Hugging him tightly...Jungkook obviously hugged him back.

Seeing yugyeom taehyung hid behind jungkook as he was not used to new people.

Once their hugging session was complete.Yugyeom said...

Yugyeom-Dude...u didn't told me u r working for Kim jaehyun...And this mansion is...oh goddd
(He said looking around in daze but his eyes caught something...The boy hiding behind jungkook)

Yugyeom immediately squealed looking at that cutie.

Yugyeom-Oh my god who is This cute little boy??
(He asked pulling taehyung in front)

But taehyung got scared he immediately held jungkook's shirt and looked at him..His eyes started to get teary.

Taehyung-D-daddy taetae is scared..

Jungkook-Ahh!! Yugy leave him i'll explain everything to u...come inside.

Yugyeom-ooookay?

Jungkook made space for yugyeom to enter inside and closed the door.

Taehyung was startled by yugyeom's scream but jungkook was normal as he knew his frnd is over dramatic..

Yugyeom-Dude this mansion is soo big.....(He screamed at jungkook)

Jungkook was about to walk inside but stopped and looked at taehyung who was holding his waist very tightly and was looking at him with teary eyes and trembling lips.

Taehyung-p-pick taetae up pwease...Taetae is sho scared..

Jungkook picked him up as he felt bad looking at taehyung's teary eyes.

He went inside holding taehyung who was snuggling his head in jungkook's neck..

Yugyeom-Oh my god this couch is so bouncy..(He said bouncing on the couch)

Jungkook- Hold ur horses man...What r u doing...

He said and sat down with taehyung on lap.

Jungkook-Will u sit here on the couch?
He asked and tried to detach taehyung from him but Taehyung only whimpered.

Taehyung-N-no taeta---

Jungkook-okay shut up...

Yugyeom-Yaah! how can u talk to him like that...look at him such a cutiee...

Jungkook-Tsk stop calling him that..(He said in irritating voice)

Yugyeom-and why should i stop?
(He asked raising his brows)

Jungkook-Forget it...Now listen To my explaination....

He started explaining about how he got here, about the cheque jaehyun gave him and that he is a mafia, his father leaving to thailand with the help of cheque jungkook gave him....and marrying some one else There....He told him that he will ask jaehyun about his college fees also and he told about helping yeji ...........And about Taehyung and his condition...

Yugyeom-Oh...Oh okay....so he pays u with a cheque?Everyday?

Jungkook-I dnt know about that...but i'll ask him today if he's going to pay me daily or whatever....i'll just work for one week more...if he's going to pay me everyday...cause i have to attend college also....

Yugyeom-yeah...the principal was asking about you...

jungkook-Oh...

Taehyung-d-daddy will u o-only work for 1 week wi-will u leave taetae after that?
(He asked and looked at jungkook with hopeful eyes expecting no)