𝟏.𝟏𝟎

ANDRINETTE'S POV
_______________________

I walked into the room that I was being directed into and I saw two soldiers standing there and they looked at me confused and then looked at Caspian and then they opened the door and I was confused on what the hell was happening right now. I saw Caspian looking at me with a smile whilst he directed me with his hand to go inside and I walked inside the room and I saw it was a bedroom. The two soldiers behind us closed the door so there was no disturbance

The room was beautifully decorated. The bed looked so comfortable. Whoever slept here definitely got a better sleep than I have had. I needed a good sleep and I barely got that lately because of being a leader. I saw there was a box and I saw a sword laying on top and I stared at the box realizing it was a weapon box. I saw two swords up against the wall and I walked over to them in curiosity and saw one name each embroided into each other sword. The names were looked similar and it hit me. They were my parents name.

"Sunshine you ok-" he asked me whilst he was starting to walk up to me

He got cut off by the doors open and a woman walked through. She had brunette hair and braids plated into her hair whilst she had on a full set of gear and armour and she had ocrean blue eyed as well. She looked at me and she put her hand up and everyone left especially Caspian. He gave me a smile and thumbs up and then left the room and I breathed in and out.

"It's nice to finally meet you.. You seem scared, why are you scared andrinette?" she said to me and I was completely confused with whatever was going on.

"How do you know who I am?" I asked her in a panicked and soft voice at the same time. As much as I tried to hold back my fear it wasn't working. She looked like she could kick my ass in one hit.

"I know you must have many questions but please sit down so I can talk to you.. First of all my name is Lexa so please call me that and second of all what I'm about to tell you will probably affect you. Do you understand me andrinette?" She said to me whilst she sat down and I sat down next to her and she gave me a smile

"Your parents came down here when you were probably around three. They told me everything when I was little. They said to me that they came down since they were so curious to see what earth was like and there was one drop ship left that they could still from up there so they did. They came down and they helped us down here. We saw them as grounders aswell since there was something about them which makes you special" she explained to me and this blew my mind. I literally felt like I was in a dream or even a nightmare I couldn't tell what the hell was going on after hearing that. I wanted to cry after hearing that my parents left me on the ark and faked their deaths to leave to go to earth.

"What might that be?" I asked her.

"You are the descendant of a person called Bella franko. She was a nigh blood but obviously it run down in your family. Your mother was a night blood but obviously seeing your face you're not one but I will have to inject you with night blood at the time so you can become a nightblood" Lexa said to me whilst she poured some water for me and then handed it over and I chuckled before I drank some.

"I'm sorry this sounds like crazy talk" I laughed before I set down my drink and Lexa grabbed a knife and I was confused on what she was going to do with that.

"I thought you would say that. See this?" She said to me before she pricked her skin and I saw black blood come out of her and I was so confused and shocked. I generally felt like I was about to faint about how much information I've been told at one time.