𝟏.𝟎𝟓

ANDRINETTE'S POV
________________________

"Check it out!!" I heard people shouting from outside and I got out of bed and I heard someone next to me groan.

"Hey!. Where you going?!" I heard Aiden say and I rolled my eyes and just grabbed a shirt and started to fix my hair.

"Out" I demanded and I turned around and walked up to him and he was sitting there with his shirt off and he was staring at me.

"Stay andri please" he whined and I took his bandage off of his stomach and he hissed in pain and there was a massive cut on the middle of his stomach.

"You have overstayed your visit in my tent. Aiden you were injured and now you can walk stop whining and get the hell out of my tent please" I said to him once I was finished and I grabbed my top from the side and I walked outside and I saw Bellamy staring at me and I put my top on over my shoulders.

"Check it out!" I heard someone say and I saw a drop ship coming down. It was here we were gonna be saved and they were here to help us. I looked at Bellamy and I saw his face dropped when he saw the drop ship and I knew why. The ark was coming down eventually..

"Time to kick some grounder ass!!" One of the delinquents shouted and others started to cheer and laugh.

••

"So if it cleared the ridge it's probably near the lake" Bellamy said whilst he crossed his arms over his chest and we all nodded softly.

"We should get moving everyone's ready" a delinquent said to us and I was ready to get all my stuff together.

"No one's going anywhere. Not while it's dark. It isn't safe. We head out at first light pass the word" Bellamy said and I stopped in my tracks and everyone else left other than me and Octavia.

"Everyone for 100 miles saw this thing come down. What if the grounders get to it first. Bell we should go now" Octavia tried to say to him and he just shaked his head not wanting to listen to him.

"I said we wait until sunrise"Bellamy said and his choice was final and Octavia just scoffed and left straight away and it was just me and him. I heard be any clear his throat and I could tell he was trying to release all the tension between us both.

"I saw um.. Aiden in your tent last night when I left" he said in a shy voice and I poured myself some of the water and I grinned.

"Jealous?" I said whilst I stared at the cup and I walked over to him once I was done and I stared at his lips.

"N-not a bit" he stuttered and I grinned at how I made him weak to his knees. I ran my finger over his jaw and I saw him breathe hitch in his throat.

"If you must know Aiden wound he got opened up so I had to stitch it up last night and he was not wanting to walk to his tent so I slept in the bed he slept on the blanket in my room" I walked away from him and I went over to my cup of water and drank it.

"What a gentleman he is" Bellamy said with his voice filled with jealousy and sarcasm.

"I know" I teased him and he looked completely jealous of aiden and it was so cute to watch him be filled with jealousy because of aiden. The things I did to him and made him