𝟏.𝟎𝟖

ANDRINETTE'S POV
________________________

"You're still here?" Bellamy said to me whilst he finished climbing down the ladder. I sat back in the chair and didn't even look at him.

"Where else do I have to be?" I asked him whilst I tried to avoid eye contact with him completely. I saw him staring at me in the corner of me and I just decided to stare at the ceiling.

"You could be helping outside?" He questioned me. He was right I could be helping outside but I didn't want to. I didn't want anything bad to happen to this grounder. I swore to Octavia I would look after him after yesterday.

"Like hell i will" I mumbled to myself and he walked towards me.

"He's dangerous" Bellamy kneeled down infront of me and he grabbed my hand and placed one hand on my chin and he tilted my face towards him.

"He's a good person. He knows something about me Bellamy besides as you said everything I do or say is an issue right?" I said to him as I stood up since I melting by his touch.

"I didn't mean what I said. I'm so sorry princess" he said to me whilst he tried to hold my hand and I pulled my hand away from him.

"I think we should go" I said whilst I ran my hand through my hair and started to walk away from him.

••

"You know the first dropship is gonna come down soon. Pretty sure you can't avoid jaha forever" I said to him whilst I walked in front of Bellamy along the path down the hill.

"I can try" he mumbled to me and I looked back at him and we both started to keep walking off.

"Can you guys stop talking and hurry up?!" Clarke said to us both and I started to walk a bit quicker and so did Bellamy.

"The depot is supposed to be around here somewhere. There's got to be a door" he said trying to change the subject. I could tell Bellamy was scared. He was frightened to know what would happen to him.

"Maybe he'll be lenient—" I tried to tell him as I stopped in my tracks and looked at him

"I shot the man andrinette he's not gonna just forgive and forget. Look let's just split up cover more ground" Bellamy said to me and I nodded at what he said.

I went away from Bellamy and we were looking around for a good twenty minutes and then I heard a stick break behind me and I knew it was Bellamy since I saw Clarke from where I was but she couldn't see me since I was higher up.

"Can't get enough of me can you?" I asked him and I turned around and I saw he was very close to me and he slowly intertwined his hand with mine and I knew I should be mad at him but I couldn't be when he was standing there like that.

"Not even close" he whispered to me whilst he leaned into my lips and I don't know why but I didn't stop him. I wanted him to carry on.

"Clarke will see" I whispered to him.

"Let her-" he said to me with a smile before both out lips just about touched. We heard a loud yell and we both pulled away and Bellamy looked annoyed at what just happened.