𝟏.𝟎𝟐

ANDRINETTE'S POV
________________________

I was walking when I saw atom pushing wells and taking some things out of his hand and Bellamy was standing there shirtless. God how he looked so good. I walked over to them and I saw atom looking at me.

"There's the queen" atom teased me and I saw Bellamy looked at atom as if 'looks could kill'.

"You okay wells?" I just ignored them both and went jo to wells and touched his shoulder in comfort and he looked at me and then at Bellamy and atom.

"Yeah im fine" he said then he walked off in anger. I saw him walking away whilst his body looked so tense and annoyed. Bellamy looked at me then looked at atom and then back to me and I realized what he was going to do.

"Atom go and see if any weapons have been found for us to go hunting later"Bellamy said so he could leave me and him alone and atom nodded and glanced at me one more time before leaving.

Bellamy looked at me closely and started to move closer to me not caring if anyone is looking at us. I looked down at his body and it was hard to take my eyes away from him.

"You can stop staring at my body now" Bellamy said and I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I felt my heart thump when we were both staring into each other's eyes. We both didn't even have to say anything to each other because our eyes said it all.

"I wasn't staring.." I lied to him even though he knew I was lying. Bellamy took the top out of the bag which was on the floor.

"It's okay princess you can look" he said before he put the top on.

"Wells is upset because of you" I changed the subject straight away. I knew Bellamy didn't care about wells since his father took Octavia away from him. I knew he didn't care a single bit about the both of them.

"His father sent you all to the ground he deserves it" Bellamy said with a grin on his face as if it is something to be proud of but it's not. It's not something to be proud of. Chancellor did some bad things but wells didn't.

"He's not his father. He is a whole different person. He didn't want this. He got sent down as well so stop giving him a hard time he's grieving just like all of us" I stated, defending wells since he didn't deserve this.

"His father-" Bellamy tried to say to me so I understood his side of the story but there was nothing to understand.

"His father is not him. Bellamy please try and understand that" I said to him whilst I placed my hand on his arm and he looked at my hand and then at me.

"Andri-" he tried to say before we heard a massive scream and I took my hand off of him and I looked in the direction it was sounded.

Me and Bellamy both started to run towards what was going on and I saw a girl who was trapped in Murphys arms and her head was right above a fire and she looked petrified for her life. I stepped foward to help her but Bellamy grabbed me and pulled me back. I tried to get out of his grip but he didn't let me.

"Don't move" Bellamy said in my ear and I turned around and looked at him.

"Murphy is going to kill her Bellamy" I warned him and he looked at both Murphy and the girl and he then ran his hands over his face and looked at me.