𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞_𝟎𝟏 [𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬.]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

████████████████████

"Welcome to The Amazing Digital Circus! My name is Caine, I'm your ringmaster and I'm here to show you the most jaw-dropping, heart-stopping, mind-bending paraphernalia you've ever laid your eyes upon!"

A floating figure, not quite human but not far behind, clad in a stylish red suit with a head made out of nothing more than a dental prosthesis and two, mismatched eyes, loudly spoke. He wasn't speaking to anyone, he was just... floating there... as if...

He was addressing you.

With every word he spoke, a perfect render of his words appeared, from his lower jaw actually dropping to a brain-twisting like it was a piece of gum. 

"Isn't that right, Bubble?" right as he said that a literal soap bubble appeared from within his large floating tophat.

With the voice of a female, a large maw full of sharp teeth and two black dots for eyes, Bubble spoke, "That's right, Caine! I can't wait to see what you have cookin' up for today!"

"Well, let's not waste time and get right into the show!" as he finished his words, the world around them zoomed into a blur and they appeared before a stage as loud music started playing.

It was like something straight out of a cartoon, a short intro to introduce the characters. The disembodied voice of the person singing certainly helped add to that feeling as the curtains opened...

"Gangle~"

♫"And Zooble~"♫

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"And Zooble~"

♫"And Zooble~"♫

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.