chapter 1.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Gerard groaned. His alarm was going off, and it was 6 am, which was way too early to get up. 

"Fuck it." he said and went back to sleep. "OH GERARD!!" screams Frank Iero, his best friend, barging into his bedroom. "What the fuck Frank?" says Gerard. "It's time for school, Gee." says Frank smiling, as he rips the all the blankets off Gerard's bed." "Godamnit." says Gerard and gets out of bed.

- 10 minutes later -

"I'm ready and I need coffee. Now." says Gerard. Gerard is not happy until he gets his coffee. "We'll stop at a coffee shop on the way to school." says Frank, and the two get into Frank's car.

The two friends arrive at school and find their group of friends. Gerard has had his coffee and is now alive.

"GERARD AND FRANK!" yells Brendon, running up to them. "WHAT!" yells Gerard back. "GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!" yells Brendon. "Just tell us god dammit!" says Frank. "Me and Ryan are dating!" says Brendon. "It took you guys long enough!" says their friend Vic. The group talks about the new couple until school starts and they all head to class. 

It is now lunch time, and Gerard finds his table with all his friends. "Hey guys!" says Gerard. "Yo Gee, my homie." says Kellin. Gerard's group of friends isn't the typical "emo" people you would expect. Sure, Gerard and Frank wear eyeliner, and they all listen to rock music, but none of them are depressed or anything. They are all pretty happy and lively people. There was Gerard, Frank, Kellin, Vic, Brendon, Ryan, Andy, Ashley, and Pete. There were other people that they were friends with, but those were the main ones. The group kind of stuck together.

"So since Ryan and Brendon are a thing, who else is gonna confess their love for each other?" says Pete. "I think Vic and Kellin have something going on." says Andy. Both Kellin and Vic start blushing. "Shut up Andy." says Kellin. "What about Gerard and Frank? You guys are really close." says Pete with a smirk. "I'm straight as fuck Pete." says Gerard, and Frank starts blushing. "What about your little brother Mikey and that kid with the fro?" says Brendon. "Ray and Mikey? I think they're just good friends." says Gerard. Soon enough, the lunch bell rings, and the group separates and heads to their classes.

Frank and Kellin had English together, so they walk there together everyday. They find their seats in the back and sit down. "Dude we gotta talk." says Kellin, seriously. "About what?" asks Frank, confused. "I saw you blushing hardcore when Pete mentioned Gerard and you being a thing. Is there something you wanna tell me?" says Kellin. "Promise you won't say anything?" asks Frank nervously. Kellin nods. "Okay, I kind of have a slight crush on Gerard. But it'll never happen because he's straight and only sees me as his best friend." says Frank, blushing. He tends to blush a lot. "Oh my god, you two would be perfect together. It's gonna happen, trust me." says Kellin, excitedly. "No it's not, because if I tell him it would ruin our friendship. I swear to god if you say anything to him-" "I won't Frank, I promise." Kellin says, cutting him off.

"What about you Kellin? I saw you and Vic blushing like crazy when you two were mentioned, is there something you need to confess to me?" says Frank. "Okay fine, me and Vic hooked up last weekend, but nothing more. I kinda have a huge crush on him but I don't think he wants to date me. It's fine." says Kellin. "I don't know man, I saw him blushing too." says Frank smirking. 

It's the end of the school day, and Gerard and Frank meet up at Frank's car in the parking lot, because Frank is Gerard's ride. "How was school little Frankie?" says Gerard. "God, you know I hate being called that." says Frank, rolling his eyes. "That's why I do it." says Gerard, laughing. He turns on the radio and puts it on full volume, and Frank starts driving. 

The two arrive at Gerard's house, and both go up to Gerard's room. "I gotta copy your biology homework, Gee." says Frank. Gerard always got pretty good grades, while Frank didn't really try. "Fine, Frankie." says Gerard, throwing Frank his notebook. "So Kellin and Vic hooked up." says Frank as he copies Gerard's homework. He promised to not tell anyone, but Gerard was his best friend, so he had to tell him. "Are you fucking serious?" says Gerard, looking up from his phone. "Yeah, Kellin told me himself. Just don't tell anyone." says Frank. "You've got my word Frankie." says Gerard, "They would actually be a pretty cute couple. But why is everyone of our friends turning gay? Like no offense, but really. I think Andy and Ashley might have something going on too." 'Yeah, and us two, if only you fucking liked me back.' thought Frank. "Yeah probably." says Frank, "You got any cigarettes left?" Gerard tosses him a cigarette and a lighter. "You're lucky, that was my last one." says Gerard. 

Frank finishes copying Gerard's homework, and heads home. "BYE FRANKIE!!" yells Gerard as Frank walks out the door. He rolls his eyes and gets in his car. 

Meanwhile, Gerard gets a text from Pete. Turns out, it was a group message, with all their friends in it. 

Pete - Thinking about dying my hair pink, what are ur thoughts

Gee - Go for it Wentz.

Ashley - HELL YEAH!

Brendon - So pete is gay now too?

Vic - YESS!!

Pete - Shut the fuck up Urie.

Gerard mutes his phone and puts it on the table next to his bed. He puts out his cigarette and goes to bed. 

While Gerard is sleeping, Pete is off dying his hair bright pink.

-

A/N

Hey! So I tried to make this chapter as long as possible, and hopefully all the chapter will be this long, or longer. I'm going to try to update this book as much as possible. It will get sad, but I'm going to try to add some humor in it (like I did in this chapter) as well. PLEASE leave feedback in the comments and vote! It really motivates me to write more. You can even leave suggestions for this book, and I will consider them.

- Hayley <3