Chapter 24: Welcome To The Club Mate

Y/n pov

A pretty big bird brought a package through my window and put it on the ground next to my bed. Hermione was straightening my hair.

"Oh! My dress I think" I said. Ginny walked out of the bathroom.

"Where!" Ginny said.

"The box"

She walked over and opened the box. She pulled out a black dress and held it up. It was an off the shoulders strapless dress with a slit in the side. She looked over at me.

"You'll look stunning in this"

"It was my mums," I said quietly.

"Really?"

"Yeah," I said quietly

"Hairs all done. Go get changed and get your shoes on and we can get going." Hermione said 

"Alright"

Ginny handed me the dress and I went into the bathroom.

Harry pov

Me and Ron were standing with the Patil twins waiting to go in. I saw Cho with Cedric and let out a small sigh before I watched them walk in. McGonagall has just left after telling me that I had to lead the first dance. I should've practiced more.

"She looks beautiful," Parvati said next to me. I looked up to where she was looking and saw Viktor Krum going up the stairs to get Hermione. Ron's jaw dropped. He was just saying she didn't have a date. Look at her now. Hermione gave us smiles before Krum led her into the other room. I watched them for a second before ron spoke again.

"Bloody hell" he muttered

"What?" I asked looking over at him.  He nodded towards the stairs where Fred was waiting. Y/n was walking down in a black dress that fit her perfectly. I felt my jaw drop as I watched her walk down to Fred. He held his arm out to her and she took it. She gave us a small wave before they walked in. He whispered something into her ear making her smack his arm.

Why didn't I ask her?

Y/n pov

We all made a pathway for the champions to walk through. Fred stood behind me as I got to the front with Ron. Fluer walked out with her date first then Hermione and Krum. Following her was ced and cho. Cedric gave me a wide smile. Then Harry was last looking very nervous. I gave him a reassuring smile before the music started to play. He hesitantly took Parvatis' waist as they danced. Soon enough others were joining me and Fred was one of them. We danced the first dance before the music changed and we were all jumping around near the band. Me and Hermione kept spinning each other around and Fred spun me around a couple of times. George was with us and Cedric was near us as well. I also got a picture with Viktor Krum. He suggested it not me but a plus. He signed it as well but whatever.

Hermione and Krum went off to go get drinks while me and Fred danced with George and his date. After a while of then not being back, I looked at the drink table and didn't see Krum or Hermione. Fred seemed to notice my concern.

"The boys aren't there either," he said. "Hermione was talking with them earlier and now they're gone."

"Is it ok if I git find them"

"Of course. The night is almost over anyway."

"Alright"

"Good luck"

I smiled at him before walking away. I walked into one of the corridors and saw Hermione crying on the stairs

"Hermione?" I asked walking over. She looked up at me wiping the tears and I sat down next to her.

"Ron's a git," she said through tears.

"I know," I said pulling her into my chest in a hug. "What happened with Krum"

"He's getting me water"

"That's sweet of him"

"Yeah"

I rubbed her arm.

"Where is Ron:

"I sent him and Harry to bed"

"And they listened," I asked with a laugh. She laughed a little too.

"Yeah"

Krum had come back with water. He stayed with her while I went to talk to the boys. I got up to the common room and Harry was sitting on the couch still in his dress robes. He looked up from a paper he was looking at to me. He straightened up a little.

"Hi" I whispered walking over

"Hi," he whispered back.

"Ron in bed?"

"Yeah"

I sat down next to him.

"Throwing himself a pitty party for not asking her I assume"

"Yeah," he whispered. He took a small breath. "You look gorgeous," he said quietly

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself" I said nudging him a little.

"How was your night."

"Good. I got krums autograph. I would say Ron would be jealous but he sorta hates him at the moment" Harry laughed

"Yeah, he sorta does."

"So uh you and Fred" he said quietly

"Freinds Harry" I said. "We made a deal before school started"

"What"

"Well he said if the person I wanted to ask me didn't he would"

"Oh"

"Yeah"

"If someone asked you before he did would you have gone with them"

"Depends on who it was I guess"

He nodded slowly.

"You should get some rest Harry. We have to figure out that egg soon"

"Alright"

"Goodnight haza"

"Goodnight n/n"

.-.-.-

Harry pov

I watched as she walked away before grabbing my papers and going up to my dorm.

"Ron I'm a fucking idiot" I said walking in

"What?"

"I should've asked her!"

"Who what? Back up I'm lost"

I sat down on the edge of my bed and put my head in my hands.

"I'm just stupid" I mumbled. I laid back on my bed.

"Welcome to the club mate," Ron mumbled.

"The club of people who are stupid enough to let them go"