Chapter 7: Quidditch In The Rain

Y/n pov

The rain was pouring down on me as I had the quaffle in my hand. The good thing about facing Hufflepuff in the rain they don't try to Shove you off your brooms but their beaters are a completely different story. Blugers came at me a whole bunch but the twins usually hit them away. I threw the quaffle in the ring and Gryffindor cheered and Lee yelled into the microphone.

"Y/n watch it!" Fred yelled. I turned and saw a bulger coming right toward me. Then I felt a chill come over the field. My chest tightened. I wasn't quick enough to move and the bludger crashed Into my arm. I cried out in pain holding onto the broom tighter. I saw Fred's jaw drop. "Sorry!" He yelled "Couldn't get there in time"

"You owe me so much chocolate" I yelled back trying to ignore the pain in my arm.

"Deal!"

I found the person with the quaffle and tried to push them off a little so I could grab the ball when it dropped. They shoved me harshly into the arm that just got hurt. I hissed in pain before shoving them back. Then we both heard the blugers. We looked at each other before flying opposite ways. Then I saw a dementor right in Infront of me I stopped and tried to move away when it started bringing back memories. I felt the bluger hit my arm again snapping me away from the dementor. I quickly grabbed my wand out and mumbled the spell making a small whispy dog fight off the dementor. Then I saw someone falling. I heard Dumbledore shout something and then Hufflepuff cheer. Harry was lying on the ground. Dementors were flying away and the Hufflepuff seeker caught the snitch. Quickly flew down to the ground and went to Harry. All the pain in my arm and the weakness I felt fled.

I jumped off my broom and ran to him. I kneeled next to him and shook him a little.

"Harry! Wake up!" I said. I heard running feet near me and felt someone grab me. I hissed in pain as I heard someone apologize. Fred. He pulled me up and away from Harry before him and George picked him up. I grabbed my broom and followed them up to the hospital wing. Things started to spin around me before I collapsed onto one of the walls in the locker rooms.

I woke up to people talking to Harry.

"Let's walk you off the astronomy tower and see what you look like."

"Probably a right sight better than he usually does," Harry said. I winced in pain as Madam Pomfrey did something to my arm. I looked over at her.

"I'm going to go get remus for you," she said. "He'll be able to help with the open scars under the spell" she whispered.

"Ok. Thank you"

"Of course. Careful with that arm. It might be in a sling for a couple of weeks"

"Ok"

I sat up a bit.

"It sorta flew into the whomping willow and well," ron said. I looked over and saw ron holding a blanket with a broken broom. Harry sighed before looking around them.

"Uh where's y/n" Harry asked.

"Over here," I said. He looked over at me as I got up from the bed and over to the group. "Just woke up," I said.

"What happened to your arm"

"Bludger" I muttered looking at the twins.

"Sorry," they said holding their hands up.

"You two owe me a shit ton of candy"

"Yes ma'am"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Remus did help with cleaning the other scars later. He showed up after Harry left and was able to give me my potion

"Thanks"

He nodded.

"How's your arm"

"Feels awful."

"I would imagine getting hit by two of those things" I nodded "You did great with the Patronus"

"Thanks"

▪︎☆▪︎☆

Today was another hogsmead trip in the snow. I grabbed the leather jacket and had a white hoodie and some jeans on. With my black-and-white high tops. The sling was off but my arm still hurt every so often.

I saw Harry before we left.

"Hey, tonight we can sit in the common room together if you want. We haven't done that in a while."

"Ok" he said sadly. I pulled him Into a hug. He held onto me tightly. I looked up at him. "Have fun"

"I'll try. I hate third wheeling"

"If something happens with Draco tell me please"

"Ok"

I let go of him.

"Bye"

"Bye," Hermione grabbed my good ark and pulled me with her. 

We went around the stores before they wanted to go to the shrieking shack. I'd already been there almost four times this year but I followed. I stood a little bit away as they talked

"Well well look what we have here. You two looking for your future home. Bit grand for you isn't it weaslybee. Doesn't your family sleep in one room"

"Shut it malfoy," ron said.

"Not very friendly" he tensed. "Boys I think it's time to teach Weaslybee how to respect his superiors"

"I hope you don't mean yourself" Hermione scoffed

"How dare you talk to me you filthy little mudblood." I went to go up and put my wand to his neck before a snowball hit him in the head.

"Who did that" he asked. The two goons looked at him and shrugged. Then one of them started spinning as his scarf was pulled and the other got his pants pulled down. I laughed as Draco started to freak out. He started running and pushing the others out of the way. When they were gone Ron's hat tassels went up and then Hermiones' hair. Then I felt someone fixing my jacket collar. I grabbed the cloak in front of me.

"Harry" I laughed. He had a huge smile on his face in front of me.

"Bloody hell Harry. That was not funny" ron as as Harry stepped away from me.