❤️‍🩹 Feelings❤️‍🩹

Start from the beginning

And then there was this little boy ..who had a right to know his father and Jimin ..who should know that he has a family.

She took a deep breath....

"She's going to kill me..cut me into pieces, put my remains in a lead box and throw them into the Han River."she grabbed her forehead..

Honey looked into Jimin's eyes and cupped his cheek..... " Busan. She's in Busan, but that's all I can tell you."

Jimin hugged Honey and kissed her cheek. "Thank you....thank you."

He immediately packed his few belongings....

"I'll find her...I'm sure i find her..."

As Jimin was about to leave the room, Honey grabbed his arm.

"I won't tell you her place, but...go to Dadaepo Beach.She is there almost every weekend..."

Jimin nodded , kissed her cheek and set off for Busan.

♡♡♡♡♡

Maja woke up in her hotel room in Busan.

She got up and drew the curtains open and enjoyed the view of the sea.

Maja closed her eyes, took a deep breath and smiled.

It was three days ago that she saw Jimin making his way to Busan. She quit the job at Jong-Hun's and was determined to finally put her plan into action.

At first it was just Yong's club, but now it was Jimin she wanted for herself and she knew how to play that trump card.

He just had to meet his little bastard and then fate would take its course. Well...with a little help on her part.

In the end, Jimin would wake up next to her in the morning, be by her side and forget this bitch once and for all.

She had big plans...but first she wanted to pay a visit to someone, see if she really is what everyone is talking about.

Maja showered, got ready and headed to the store where Haily worked.

It was a small store in the middle of town, not flashy but still chic.

She went in and looked around, the interior of the store was kept in white, the clothes to run neatly sorted and behind the counter there she was....

Maja's heartbeat sped up and she clenched her jaw.

"Hi, I'm Ruby, can I help you?" Ruby held out her hand to Maja.

Maja put on a fake smile ... "I don't know...I'd best look around first!"

"Fine..If you need any help, Su-Ri and I will be right here!"

"Thanks!" said Maja, turning to face Su-Ri.

She pretended to be interested in the clothes and slowly walked towards her.

Su-Ri lifted her head and looked straight into Maja's face and nodded at her with a smile.

"Are you looking for something in particular? Maybe I can help you?" her voice was soft, kind of sweet , her long hair shone and she looked really pretty.

"Hmmm!" sighed Maja ..." My boyfriend...he thinks I'm sexy in a hot outfit..I thought I'd find something here."

"Did you have something in particular in mind?" Su-Ri came around the counter to her.

"Underwear?" winked Maja.

"Okay, would you follow me...!" Su-Ri went to the other corner of the store...She pulled out a drawer on a dresser and took out two packets.

"We just got some merchandise, maybe there's something your Boyfriend will like?" she opened one of the packages and took out a red two-piece. Pantie and the matching bra.

Maja slowly stroked the fabric "I don't know...you know...?" she looked at Su-Ri.

"He likes black...and... it should be easy to take off...because..." Maja leaned forward to Su-Ri..." he likes it when I strip in front of him...!" she whispered and winked.

Maja took the panties in her hand and held them in front of her, pretending to be interested.

"You know...he and I...our profession is a bit delicate."

"Oh..I see..!"

"We are Exotic Dancers in Seoul and if I stood in front of him with an outfit he didn't like...!" she threw the panties back on the box. " He would never stand on that stage with me again."

Maja smiled and saw Su-Ri's face change at her words.

"Are you okay?" she touched Su-Ri's arm.

Su-Ri nodded..." Yes..Yes...I'll find you something else !"

"Fine!" grinned Maja because she knew she had hit the mark.

A/N PLEASE VOTE..THANK YOU SO MUCH 💜