☆Heart Strings☆

Spiderkasa x gn! thief! Reader

Rain fell aggressively as you ran through the dark alleyway, the floor slippery and broken causing you to trip easily

Rain fell aggressively as you ran through the dark alleyway, the floor slippery and broken causing you to trip easily. What were you running from? Spiderman. He caught you stealing, like he usually does, but this time you really needed this diamond to finish making a present for your little brother; you couldn't quiet afford it without the prescious jewel.

"Hex!!" The spider boy shouted in a loud voice, almost impossible to ignore. Now who's Hex you may wonder? Well it's you!! You weren't stupid enough to use your own name while working in a life of crime, so you chose the name 'Hex', you were a curse to the rich families of the city after all.

In response to the loud call you turn and start running backwards, sticking your tongue out to taunt the web slinger. Though, that was a stupid idea as you tripped and fell onto your back, wincing in pain as you hit the wet cold floor. Of course, with your luck, it wasn't just a minor injury either, you'd broken your wrist.

Before you can react or think, spiderman had caught up to you. He places his hands on his hips and look proud of himself, you could tell he had a stupid face under that mask no matter who he was.

"WAHAHAH, now now criminal, The spider-man has caught you" he boy went to shoot a web at your wrists to ensure no escape but notices how much pain you're in.

He kneels beside you, "Woah woah, are you okay?"  reaching out to touch your wrist, which you instantly pull away.

"What does it look like dumbass, why do you care anyway?" You snarl, trying to keep a brave face despite the pain in your wrist.

"Well of course I care, I've been chasing you for months and not once have you been injured. I'm not a fan of hurting people." His voice is a little calmer than usual, normally he's yelling or laughing at a ridiculous volume, he wasn't exactly good at stealth missions as you can guess.

"Yeah well- woah is that a spider?" You point behind him. Despite the fact he is 'spiderman' he's deathly afraid of spiders and... Well...any bug. So you used this as a diversion.

"AGGH WHERE, WHERE!? GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!" he screams and flails his arms around. You used this as an opportunity to successfully get away, once again causing him to yell and chase after you.

you found a place to hide that was close to your home, taking your mask off and changing put of your disguise before walking the rest of the way home. Once you got there you're greeted with a very worried and disappointed mother.

"So, where have you been?" She asks, sat in a chair, sipping some tea.

"Working at the corner shop, had a night shift" you roll your eyes and try to walk past her but she grabs your arm, you instantly wince.