☆Blood Bound Love☆

Vampire!Tsukasa x gn! reader

☆ warning mentions of blood, biting and death.

☆ may be slightly occ?

Tsukasa rolls around in bed feeling ill, so ill in fact that it hurts

Tsukasa rolls around in bed feeling ill, so ill in fact that it hurts. Luckily for him he has a doctors appointment soon so maybe he can get some kind of treatment. He skipped a show and many rehearsals because of his illness, it's a real pain for him. Over the past week his gums in his mouth have been hurting and his stomach is in unbearable pain, in addition to this he had symptoms of a cold too.

"I'm in so much pain y/n..." He cries on face time to you.

"I know my star you've told me a few times." You let out an awkward chuckle. Your Tsukasa’s partner, he loves you ever so dearly, in fact you are one of the most important things in his life. Unfortunately, he hasn't been able to see you because of his illness.

"Oh but you don't understand, starshine! I'm dying. Oh no, I see the light!!! Blehhhh" he childishly acts out a death scene as you giggle at his antics. He went on to rant about whatever came to his mind, about how good of a sister Saki is being for looking after him whilst his parents are on a 10 month trip to New York. Strange for sure but the two seemed to be alright.

"You aren’t growing... fangs are you?" You ask in concern. Recently there has been an illness affecting people in your city, it's a difficult virus to get as it can only be passed through getting bit by a carrier or by eating infected garlic. This virus is known as 'the vampire virus' although scientifically it's called 'case 145'. The symptoms include pain in the stomach and mouth, eventually fangs grow out and all previous symptoms dissapear, replaced with your classic vampire desires and weaknesses.

"Um...to be honest my teeth do feel sharper..."

"That’s not how it works silly." You giggle at him. He does the same as he licks his teeth. Two of them being wobbly, conveniently it is his canine teeth. The look of horror drew on his face as he wobbles his two teeth.

"Tsukasa? Are you alright...? You don't...have it do you?" Your tone becomes more anxious as he didn't reply. "I'm- I'm going to come over, okay? I'll stay with you and look after you."

"Are you sure? What if-"

"Shhh please don't jinx it maybe-maybe your brain is just tricking you into thinking that they are loose." You get up staying on the call with him as you collect some things. "I'll... go right now Tsukasa, I'll see you in a few minutes! I love you." You smile at him through the camera.

"I love you so much! I can't wait to see you my starshine." He smiles back, heart fluttering with joy as he awaits your arrival. The call ends and Tsukasa is brought back to silence and pain. But now there is a new feeling, a desire for something.

"Big brother! I brought you some tea and some pain killers!" Saki enters his room with a smile carrying a tray with tea and biscuits.

"Thank you so much my dear sister!" He sits up in his bed smiling back at her. She places the tray on his lap giving him the tablets that have been practically saving him for a few hours each day. She waits for him to take them, making sure he swallows then without struggle. To his surprise they work instantly.