☆Theme Park/ Arcade Day☆

Tsukasa x gn! Reader

Headcanons!

☆ If there are any arcade games to win prizes he will do everything in his power to win you something

☆ He's rubbish at them claw machines but he spends all his money on them to win you something that catches your eye from inside

☆ What he is a pro at however, are them dance revolution games. He basically empties all the tickets from them.
He adores it when you play with him too.

☆ He loves the tea cup rides that you can spin round in, he spins them so fast that you practically can't even sit up in the seat. (it's worse when Emus around. Tsukasa and her spin it like there's no tomorrow.)

☆ He would take you on any ride you wish, whether it be a scary one or a chill one.

☆ When it comes to intense roller coasters he acts as if he isn't scared.
"A star such as I could never be scared of such things y/n! " he says every time. Once you are on the ride and it comes to a big drop he's clinging onto you for dear life. screaming, crying and probably fainting on a few occasions. Man's can't move afterwards his legs just turn into liquid. You have to help him walk likes he's an old man.

☆ If your both scared of roller coasters he would proudly announce "don't worry! Your star will protect you." linking your arm in his and puffing his chest out with a determined expression on his face. Anyway you both are clinging onto one another for the whole ride screaming. I feel bad for the other passengers.

☆ Buys all the food and sweets you could possibly want (if he didn't already spend all his money in the arcades).

☆ Brings you to souvineer shops so you can help him pick presents for his friends or family (always a little something for you too even if he already won you a prize in the arcade games)

☆ Everytime he goes to a theme park he likes to end it off with a peaceful ride such as the Ferris wheel or the merry go round.

☆ The Ferris wheel was most likely the place where he confessed that he liked you too.